Prologue

Year 2040, some things are happening, strange things. People didnt think mankind would last this long. Its been about forty years since people thought the world was gonna end. But we live on, polluting the waters and air. There are barely any trees left and somehow scientists have found a way to make oxygen. Mankind is destroying its self. Or maybe something is destroying them....

In India people are starting to die, a lot. Nobody knows why. Scientists are trying to figure it out. But its starting to spread and fast.

People interviewed a young girl from India: " I was just eating diner with my family when my older sister fell off her chair. We laughed thinking it was just a joke, but she never got up.... There was no sign of anything that would have caused her death. She just died."

Many other people gave reports of family and friends just dying all of the sudden. Scientists are saying this is just the beginning of a long period of tragedy...

In Canada and Alaska there has been strange signs of turbulent weather. The northern parts of Canada the temperature has been raising unexpectedly. Alaska is also experiencing major hurricanes. This strage weather is being studied right now but there is no sign of how it is happening.

We will keep you posted on these strange happenings. If you have any photos or videos you would like to share please visit our web sight at www.nationalnews.com

This is Kelly Colby and Nick Mellony reporting live at your local city.

------------------------------------------------------------

They guys!!! Sorry that I haven't updated lately. I've been very busy with school and other things. I promise that I will update as soon as I can. Please also bare with me because this is my first book I've ever written.

---- Morgan