Chapter One

Kats POV

"But mom!" I yell. "Katrina. Come on. Its only New York. Just think about all of the things you would be able to do! There's Broadway, we can go see Rent!" Mom says back. I've seen Rent before. I love it. I could see it live on Broadway! "No!" I yell. "Katrina you can't do anything. You have Mia's number!" She says. "Its not the same! He doesn't have his own phone!" I say crying. "'He?' Who is 'he?'" She asks. "J-Jason!" I say. "Oh, honey," she says sitting down next to me. She begins to stroke my hair as I cry into a pillow on my bed. "Sometimes, we just have to let people go-" "NO!!!" I scream and cut her off. Then I get up and run out, slamming the door behind me. I run out of the house and down the street towards Jason's house. I get to his house and climb up the side with the rope we put there. I knock on his window sill harshly. He comes over and opens it, pulls me in by my arms and waist, and I tumble out onto the floor like I usually do. I get up and wrap my arms around his neck and sob. "What's wrong Kattie?" He says. "I'mmovingtoNewYorkandIwontbeabletoseeyoueveragainandIwanttostaybutmydadgotabetterjobthere!" (((A/N translation: I'm moving to New York and I won't be able to see you ever again and I want to stay but my dad got a better job there! A/N))) He just stands there. "Wh-what?" He asks. "But you... you cant go!" He practically yells. "But I... I have to." I say looking up.

Mystical time skip into the land of the dead nope lol jk

I sit with Jason on his porch. We look into the stars. I sit there hugging him wishing I could stay here forever. He pulls me closer and squeezes the life out of me. We always do that. He would pull me next to him and hug me really tightly, we would give each other piggy-back rides, yes, we did that when we were younger, and we would carry each other around if the other got hurt or was just plain lazy. I wrap my arms around his neck and start crying. He  puts  his arms around my waist and cries too . " Please  don't  go ." He  says . " can't  do  anything to stop it." tell him. He hugs me tighter.
-----------------------
My eyes open. My face seems dry, my head hurts, and my eyes feel all dry. It was a dream. It was all a dream. Wait, not a dream. A flashback. That happened two years ago. In the fourth grade. I pick up my phone and turn on the screen. Ugh. 2:13 AM. I pull the laptop from my drawer and open it. Then I get on Minecraft. I check the players on Mia's server. MoonFrostedBlood, Derpedupcats1524, and SophiaAng. Now KatTheBunny, too. I get on and teleport to Mia, aka MoonFrostedBlood. She calls me on Skype. "Hai." She said. "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-" "okay you don't have to drag the 'y'" she says. I roll my eyes. "Wazzup." She says. "Nothin' much." "HEY YOURE NOT WEARING YOUR BUNNY EARS." She says. I quickly grab them off of my desk. "Am now," I say while placing them on my head. She throws me a ton of cooked steak. "Eat. You need to sprint for the raid." She says. I nod.

time skip

After the raid, my mom barges in. "Mom!" I yell. "Sorry, sorry! But I have somethig very very important to tell you!" She says. "Right. What is it?" I say swirling around in my chair. "We're moving back to OHIO!!!" She practically yells.

Mystical time skip a week to the airport bc im lazy

I'm one of the first to get off. I run tot he trash can, ready to throw up. I cant take heights and planes. Not very well anyways.