Chapter 4: Physical Conditioning & New Home & Two New Members

3rd POV:

Izuku Midoriya was unknown to many since the world didn't care about him due to being quirkless. That would always be a mistake that no one would ever forget. However, before we ever get to that point we need to look at his current progress. Izuku Midoriya had been given his new accommodations by Giran after about two weeks. The lab itself wasn't fully set up but the home section was completed. To be honest... Izuku was a bit surprised at the base itself. It looked like a normal house on the outside but as Giran took Izuku inside and showed him a hidden area it led to an underground bunker section which also had another section connected to tat which led to a lab area. 

The lab area had an external exit that was connected to an empty warehouse that was a block or so away so that the equipment could be taken into the lab

The lab area had an external exit that was connected to an empty warehouse that was a block or so away so that the equipment could be taken into the lab. Overall Izuku was happy with the current setup but it was nothing on his future plans. He had planned for a very deep underground base that would serve as his secret lair that not many people would know the exact location about. 

Izuku got everything that he needed at that current time set up and relaxed a bit. As he was sitting there he was thinking about his recent invention that he made from a lot of scrap metal from the beach. Now you might be wondering what the invention was? Well, it was an exoskeleton of some sorts. This provided him the ability to move faster, lift more, strike harder. Now Izuku did not use this during his cleaning of the beach. The reason for this is because it would cut down on the amount of progress his body would get. He knew it would take longer but he needed his body to be better. He did use it to get the material back to the base though since he didn't care about that and it gave a tiny bit of workout even using the suit.

As such, several months passed, and he's been gone 3 months now. Izuku had his entire lab done now as well and he would spend time doing experiments that he wanted to look into. One was with artificial intelligence and another was on reworking some of the human body genes. The second experiment had Dabi in mind when he was doing them. Izuku wanted to be able to undo some of the damage that his quirk caused and make his body withstand his quirk better so Izuku with his fierce intelligence was digging into the science behind altering the human genome. It was a hard path and it likely wouldn't go anywhere but it did have some benefits since he ended up developing some side project on month 4! This side project was an ultra-cooling system that would help keep Dabi's body cooled down. The reason Izuku was spending so much time doing stuff for someone he hasn't even met yet was that it would be a peace offering, a sign of good faith of what Izuku could accomplish instead of him being just a normal bratty kid. Instead, he would the evil genius! 

As such, in the middle of the 5th month, Izuku asked Giran to find Dabi for him. Giran was confused but went with it since Izuku has been amazing business for Giran. Izuku was making a large amount of money off his analysis. So far 25 heroes have ended up dead across all of Japan and as far as Izuku can tell no one has connected their deaths to each other. It would only be a small bump in the death count of heroes on an annual basis since so many of them die each year. UA isn't the only hero school after all. There are hundreds of minor hero schools that pump people out into the hero field each year! As such, a minor increase in the deaths of heroes wouldn't be noticed by many people and the gangs and villains always killed in different manners so no one could really connect them. Also, none of the people tied to the analysis on the receiving end have been caught either so they couldn't talk about it to the police yet so no one knew that there was a new high roller in the underworld of analysis.