Attack on Sad [Bertolt x reader]

You are 10ish and with Bertolt right before the wall gets attacked. Mmkay.

        "Bert stop growing will you!" You were a little mad that even after a few years of knowing him he was still enormous, he may as well pass off as a titan. 

        "Uh, I'm sorry (y/n). I can't stop my body from growing." Bertolt started sweating a bit and scratched the back of his neck.

        "How about you just learn how to grow taller." Reiner butt in even though he wasn't a part of the conversation.

        "How about you mind your own business." You grunted.

        "He's my friend too! You can't stop me even though you are adorable." That was enough to get you mad and flushed all at the same time.

        "Reiner, you made her mad, uh, (y/n) Please calm down." Bertolt was holding you back from full fledged attacking Reiner.

        "I'm back with the food. I have some fruits, bread, and ......" Annie stopped with the scene in front of her, you were crawling out of bertolt's tight grip on you and Reiner was laughing so hard she could see streams coming down his face. With that she cleared her throat and everyone including you stopped to look at her.

        "I got the food." Her usual face stoic as always.

        "Fruit and other things?" You asked arranging your clothes and turning to glare at Reiner.

        "I may or may not have stolen some of these, but no one'll notice trust me." Annie extended her arms out for us to grab the food.

        You grabbed bread and an apple, you would save the apple for later and eat the bread now.

        "Bert." Reiner sounded so soft it was strange to hear him say anything so softly, last time that happened you guys found Annie in an allyway.

        "I'm sorry (y/n), but we have to go....without you." Annie was hesitant which meant she didn't want to do this either the look on Bertolt's face and the softness in Reiner's voice. They didn't want to.

        "I'm going anyways," You looked at Bertolt, he couldn't ever deny what you wanted and you were hoping he didn't reject you of any sorts because you developed feelings for him.

        "I'm sorry." Was all he needed to say to shatter you. All you could do was stand there and look at him, focusing on not letting your tears trickle down your face.

        "You can't do this to me." You whispered and stared at the bread in your hand.

        "Just go and head to wall Rose, you'll be fine, one of our friends there will take care of you." Reiner put his hand on your shoulder.

        You knew they were lying once they said friend, they don't have anyone but you and each other.

        "Alright," Your voice was low enough for you not to break into a sob, you walked off not wanting to get clingy. You had a feeling that you wouldn't see them ever again.

        ~~~~~~~~~~

        "Intorduction was a bunch of bullshit," You scoffed underneath your breath and ate your bread that was in your had, some kid was being crowded, all because he was at the scene of what happened at wall Maria, big fucking deal. I was there too.

        You left before the kid could get beat into a pulp.

        "Fucking, people." You muttered and put on your clothes to get ready for bed and then you heard a small noise from behind you. "Whoever you are don't talk to me, touch me, or acknowledge my existence. If you plan on eating the apple I have hidden in the room your dead." 

        "My, you did change a lot." The small rather annoyed feminine voice shot through your body as you turned around to see Annie right behind you.

        "What the hell did you guys do that you disappeared for years!?" You yelled at her. "I was alone for all that time and you never thought to find me?"

        "We tried, but then we remembered that we all promised on joining the scouting legion and now we found you." She muttered as she undressed and changed into sleepwear as well.

        "You dipshit. You guys, I-......I thought you guys were dead. I missed you guys" You turned around to see Annie in bed rapped up and facing the wall.

        You smiled and climbed into bed as well let darkness engulf you.

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        You woke up the next morning and changed into your clothes to start jogging, All the other girls were still asleep. 

        You went into the mess hall and looked around to see if they and started making the food  to your surprise yes. Grabbing a tray and grabbing the food they set out as they say you walk in, you muttered a quick thank you and walked to sit down and chow down a bit before you started to go running for at least half an hour.

        "(Y/n)?" Some timid voice was heard from behind you.

        "Yea?" Before you could turn around to see who it was, you felt arms wrap around your form and squeeze as if it was never going to let go. "Ack! Who are you."

        They didn't answer for a while until they finally let go and turned you around to see you face to face.

        "Bertolt?" You whispered in shock before your hand left a firm red mark on his face.

       "Wh-what was that for?" He looked at you rather shocked.

        "Telling me to leave the group!" You ate what was left on your tray and got up to go and put it up. He followed you and you could hear him mutter things under his breath but you couldn't hear exactly what he said, maybe something along the lines of 'What's wrong with her' or 'Damn I shouldn't have hugged her like that.'

        You were stretching your legs a bit before you were going to start jogging. Bertolt was trying to have a conversation with you but with what you were implying was you be left alone.

        "Listen to me, uh, please?" Bertolt grabbed your shoulders and made you face him.

        "What?" You bit at him, he almost let go but got a better grip at your shoulders and looked down to the dirt underneath your feet.

        "I went through hell, you and I both probably, but I never got to tell you, now listen to me." He shook you a bit, he couldn't bring himself to look up at you afraid of seeing your face saying these words. "I love you, I didn't want to leave you behind, we had to okay?" His voice got softer and softer and you were falling apart as he slowly looked up at you.

        ".....I love you too." You said barely above a whisper.

        He sighed out of content and brought his face closer to yours. With what little space was left you leaned in to fill it in. His lips and yours melting together. Finally parting you looked up at him and smiled for the first time in ages.

        "Please don't leave me again."

        "I won't"

        I'm sorry I ran out of ideas really fast;-;

BUT  anyways here it is.

Comment, Vote and Follow maybe? Thanks for reading.