snow day☃️❄️

Thank you sm for reading go check out my Blitzstone one-shots too!!

btw this is taking place after they get back home after the Ship of the Dead

Magnus pov-

It was snowing from the hole in my ceiling for my tree. Snow? Huh, I didn't know that could happen here. I guess ya learn something new about your forever room (at least till Ragnarok but uhhh I think I can wait for that) every day. Thank gods for my dad being the God of idk rainbows and sunshine or something, cause the "cold never bothered me anyway" you could say. Gods I hate that song but Jack, on the other hand, oh he would NOT stop singing it.

Then Alex walked in. Gods she just perfect, her captivating amber and brown eyes and her green hair with some black roots peeking through. She was stunning(yes she, I can tell, trust me). "Well m'lady you seem cold" I teased. She had at least 3 different blankets on and a pink jacket. She rolled her eyes. " you know I have one of those too" she pointed at my atrium and gave me a "well duh" look. "Ohhhh, it's snowing for you too?" I ask her. "wow did you figure that out all by yourself?." she asks sarcastically while pointing out her outfit of choice. " Well no matter what you look perfect," I tell her with a kiss on the cheek. " Gross" she mutters under her breath while smiling. "Seriously, gross?" I ask her while grinning like a dufus. I pick her up and head towards my atrium. "No, no, no, no Maggie pleasseee noooo." She says forcefully realizing what I'm about to do. "Well, I'm gross so it doesn't matter right?" I ask her wanting her fake sympathy." Nooo it wasn't gross see" she says desperately and then kisses me. "too late" I say with a cocky tone in my voice, still grinning like a dufus. Then I throw her into the big pile of snow and she squeals. " I'm gonna get you for that," she says as she gets up. Then she runs at me screaming and turns into the biggest gorilla I have ever seen. I screamed; probably sounding as manly as Percy's little sister Estelle (leave me alone you would too if a 500 lb gorilla was chasing you ) and ran away but even with my einherji speed, I couldn't outrun her.  Trust me you don't want to get chased by a huge green-haired gorilla around your room, it's pretty freaky. She picked me up and laughed. Huh, gorillas laughs are pretty cute, especially when it's your girlfriend. Then she took me over to the snow and threw me in the snow as she changed back to normal and laughed and pounded her chest like well, a gorilla. I laughed. I wish it could just stay like this forever. Sadly we always have some kinda Godly death mission in the near future. It's okay we needed to distract ourselves, between daily dying and the amazing dreams most of us dead people get, we all needed a good laugh.

She sat down on the bed and I walked over to her. Wait, nevermind him now. "Well sir you are looking quite cold, would you mind if I warmed you up a bit?" I ask with an elegant fake accent. "Oh gods," he says with a hint of excitement in his voice only yours truly could pick up on. I picked up the blanket nearest to me, a green one with the hotel Vallhala logo on it, and went to go sit next to him. I sat next to him and wrapped the blanket around both of us. He leaned his head on my shoulder and he smelled like wet clay. "How do you always know?" he asked, I assumed talking about his gender. "Well there's... actually I'm not sure," I say cluelessly. "I just kinda sense it when I look at you, nothing changes physically but I can like feel your mental state shift ever so slightly," I say praying I'm not going to get my head cut off by his garrote again. "Hmm, well I can't decide if I like it or not." He said with an unsure but cocky tone in his voice. "But, I know what I do like." He said giddily, leaning in and kissing me. "Gods," I say with my breath taken away. He never ceases to do that. "Aww, Chase is this too much for you to take?" he says the way you talk to babies, then leans in for a deeper, but softer kiss. "You never fail to get my attention, Mr.Fierro," I say with that stupid smirk on my face again. I pretend to get up and turn around and then suddenly turn around and I kiss him this time. He jumps in surprise but then kisses me back. It lasted a few minutes and like every time we kissed, it was the sweetest thing in the world.

Then, of course, Sam, his sister walks in."Oh my gods" she says drawn out and covering her eyes as she walked in on us. Alex laughed and I, manly as always, squealed and turned bright pink which only made Alex laugh harder." I'm so so so sorry guys " Sam expresses quickly and awkwardly. "It's okay Sam," Alex says still giggling a little at my still pink face. "I- I um just came to say that everyone's waiting for yall at breakfast to discuss today's battle strategy, its Thursday. Ewie that means Lindworms. "Ughhh Lindworms" Alex complains, saying what we were all thinking. "Well, c'mon Maggie, maybe we will get to finish our snow day later." He says and then winks at me, getting a small groan and an uncomfortable eye rub out of Samirah. I laugh and
then grab Alex's hand praying it doesn't get cut off pre-battle (it didn't thankfully)  and walk to the elevator with him. "Well, let's go die a painful death!" I say with fake enthusiasm in my voice as I press the ground floor button on the elevator.