Chapter 4

Clark's POV
The next few days on English class was awkward. He tried to talk to me and apologize but I wouldn't budge, I was persistent on ignoring him.

The only way of communication is on the typed up comments of our project (imagine the project is on Google Docs/ Google Slides) he eventually gave up on talking to me and also joined in on the information of the project by commenting as well.

This happened for a couple of days and on day four of the project, I was approached by someone in the bathroom. It was a boy who seemed just above six feet (above 1.8 Meters)

He seemed cute and he put his arm around me towards the wall basically pinning me without even touching me. He leaves forward.

"So, I heard from these areas that you're into men, is that true?." He asked and my face turned red.

"Uhh, I uhmm..." I replied nervously. I was flattered really, and he gave me some weird but nice vibes.

"Look, I'm not going to force you into anything you don't want to." He said and put his fingers on my chin.

"Can I kiss you?." He said in a deep voice. Was I desperate? Or could this be another fling that I'll occasionally have?

The rest is history now. We had started 'seeing' each other but it hasn't come out to the public yet. He would come to my house and we sucked each other off.

It was great for pent up release, and thats basically all we were doing. Not dating, not really many feelings, nothing. It's empty feelings.

I on the regular have been getting bullied by Oliver

"Move it bastard." He said as he started walking behind me and Evan. But when Evan turned around to look at his eyes, Oliver had flinched before his face turned a bit red.

"Y-you too." Oliver said to Evan but Evan stopped walking.

"Oh? Is THE Oliver stuttering and flinching?." Evan said cockily. People were gathering around us, and they weren't doing anything. They were just staring deeply into each other's eyes before they softened a bit.

Oliver walked away.

I was confused as to what happened, and so was everyone else except for Evan who was wearing a smug look.

"What are you smiling for?." I asked him and he turned to look at me with a creepy face. He then put his mouth next to my ear and whispered.

"Oliver is into men." I jolted back and looked at him super confused.

"HOW!?!? He literally makes fun of us for being gay." I said and Evan shook his head a no while chuckling.

"No, no, no. The bitch is closeted and doesn't know how to get out of it. He's in like deep Narnia shit." How did he come to that conclusion?

"What makes you say that?." I asked and he gave me another smirk.

"Because I dear Clark, have a guy who has a crush on me. And that guy happens to be none other than Oliver... and my Gaydar has never been wrong." I set my mouth wide open in shock.

"Close that mouth of yours Clark, you're not giving me a blowjob." I did as he said as I was also a bit confused but ignored it either way.

***JUST A TAD BIT OF SMUT AHEAD***
It was afterschool now, and Daniel (the guy he's sucking off) was offering me a ride home. Before I got into his car, I Saw Christopher going in the car with another girl. I had this twisted sensation of rage inside me.

We got to my house, we said our helloes to my parents and went upstairs to my room.

He pulled his pants down and began kissing me aggressively. He then set his fingers on my chin.

"Do you want to take it to the next step?." He asked and I flinched.

"I- I'm... not ready." I answered honestly

"It's okay if you're not ready, let's just wait a little longer." I'm glad he seemed to understand but he looked annoyed after I declined his invitation.
I took off his boxers and put my two hands around his shaft and began sucking him off.

------------------------------------------------------------
It was the next morning, just after my alarm had sounded off. I was thinking if I should've said yes to him. But something was holding me, something big and heavy. 😏😏😏

I shrugged it off and started preparing myself for the day.

I took the bus to school and met up with my friends. It was cold today, and also windy. But it was also today that Christopher was with the same girl from yesterday.

They seemed awfully close, he hasn't kissed her yet so that probably means that they're not in "that" stage. She walked off onto a new table full of other girls.

"Hello? Earth to Clark?." I was brought back to my consciousness to see Macy snapping her fingers in front of my eyes. We were in the cafetaria eating lunch.

I looked back at her

"I'm here." I replied but she face palmed.

"Sure you are. What are you staring at?." She asked and when I didn't answer she started looking at what I was previously looking.

"Well, she is pretty. But I thought you were gay." She said and I gasped in shock.

"NO! I wasn't looking at her like that." At this point she was confused.

"In which way were you looking at her?." She asked.

I was very nervous and didn't know how to respond.

"Well, I uhh..." I was interrupted by the bell and quickly bolted out of the cafeteria. I thought I was lucky until I bumped into someone.

"Just who I was looking for." I heard a deep voice and turned to see Oliver.

He gripped my arm and took my outside to a private area.

"Why did you bring me here?." I ask and see how he's getting red all over. He's flustered.

"Well, it's about... Evan." He responded slowly. Could Evan's gaydar be right?

"Well, you see. I... like Evan." I jolted back.

"You bullied me just for being gay. And now you're gay... why?." I was very confused at this point. But he gripped my shirt tightly.

"Listen here you little shrimp, I didn't drag you here for you to be asking questions. Now, I want you to find out if Evan is by any means interested in me."
Is this guy serious.

"No. Why don't you get some balls, go ask him, and find out yourself you coward." I said to him and exited out of his grip.

"Don't call me a coward!." He said as he took my arms and shook me.

"Jesus, calm down. I already know what Evan thinks of you, but that was because he trusted me with it. If you ask him, then you'll find out what he told me." I said finally before leaving him and went to my next class. Which so happened to be English.