Sexual Awakening

TW: rough sex, knife play

It had been another week of the two of us sneaking around. Usually I would spend the day with George eating meals, and walking with him between classes, then go to my room where Draco would be reading on my bed. On weekends, I would go to Hogsmeade with George, and then once again come back to Draco on my bed either reading or asleep.

"Hello my love." Draco sat up as I finally walked into my room. "You're usually not that long." He spoke, as I crawled into his arms.

"Good conversation I suppose." I messed with his rings, and he took notice.

"We have good conversation." Draco said full of jealousy.

"The difference is we have much more than just conversation." I leaned into a deep kiss that eventually got him pulled on top of me.

"You're gorgeous sweetheart." He spoke in between kisses as he grinds our hips together. "And you're all mine, got it?"

"Of course I've got it." I moaned into his mouth. "Draco you know I've always been yours." My breathing was heavy, and my words sent him to strip the both of us down to just underwear.

"Let me show you how much I still love you." He groaned as he pressed himself against me.

"Draco wait." I hesitated.

"What's wrong, fuck are you uncomfortable?" He hurriedly got off of me and pulled the covers over me. "I'm so sorry." His hand touched my face as I laughed.

"Draco I'm not uncomfortable with any of this." I smiled at him, pulling off the comforter, implying for him to get in with me. "Why are you so different with me in bed?"

The both of us laid on our sides facing each other with Draco's hands on my waist, and my hands running through his hair.

"What do you mean love?" He asked.

"From what I've heard, you like things pretty..rough." I hesitated.

"Darling, that's because I'd never made love before. I treated those girls like sluts, and I don't wanna hurt you." He rested his forehead against mine.

"What if," I started, slightly pulling my face away, as my hand trickled down to his face, "I want you to hurt me." His eyes grew dark with lust, and he pulled me into a rough kiss.

"Darling," He breathed, but quickly found he needed my embrace as he pulled me back into a hard kiss, "Don't start something you can't finish, because I won't be able to stop. Not with you."

"Ruin me Draco." I whined, and with that, he was on top of me kissing all over my body. His tongue swirled with him as he left dark bruises everywhere he touched.

"Do you trust me?" He said looking up at me while he played with the rim of my panties.

"I trust you." With those words, Draco left a kiss on my inner thigh before getting off the bed. He grabbed his pants, and reached into the pocket, pulling out a knife. I squirmed around, and he took notice.

"Trust me." I nodded as he came back over and slowly slid his body back down to where he was before. He took the blade, and cut the side of my panties open, then simply took the opened fabric and dropped it to the floor. He laid a kiss on my clit, and immediately I let out a moan, but I was cut off by the feeling of cool metal.