[5]⚠️

✅Revised

Felix was shocked when he felt the older's lips on his. He tried to fight it but the kiss was urgent. He tried to push him but Changbin blocked his hand's above his head and kept kissing him agressivly.
Felix closed his eyes as he felt the older get closer, his hands not letting go and his body starting to touch his own.
Changbin licked his lower lip asking for permission but Felix didn't grant it.
"You'll have to try harder, babyboy.", Felix whispered as their lips pulled appart for seconds.

Changbin smiled wickedly and kissed him again. Without any warning he pushed himself on Felix, pressing his member against the younger's, making Felix gasp and using that to invade Felix's mouth. There was a small fight for dominance but Changbin won, starting to explore every single corner of the younger's mouth.

If he was going for it with a guy, he would never, in a million years, let him take over him.

Felix mannaged to get off his grip and slowly pushed him into the bed and got on top of him. He sat down hard, making the older's hips go up. He smilled at the sight. Never in his life he thought he would be seeing Changbin like this. He didn't know if it was the alchool or not, but his bully seemed so beautiful right now.

Slowly, Felix started unbottuning Changbin's shirt, took of his own and threw them onto the floor somewhere. Changbin took his time to let his hand and eyes wander in the other's abs, not caring about anything else right now. Felix then started moving on his lap, and it was the end of Changbin's sanity. He arched his back and grabbed felix's tights, letting another moan out, trying to supress it as much as he could.

"You can be loud, you know, people won't hear you outside."

Felix attacked his neck again even thought it was already covered in red/purple marks and Changbin carved his fingers in his back again. He couldn't believe how fucking submisse he was being right now. That wasn't right.

He turned them around with no warning and sat down even harder than the other, making the youngest smile weakly, his sanity also leaving his body. He started unbottuning Felix's pants and pulled them down, opening his eyes when he saw the volume popping off the boxers.  Felix chuckled at him and but his lip.

Changbin felt very insecure, suddenly, he had no fucking idea what he was doing.
Felix noted his sudden change and pulled him closer, making his face stay right above his.

"We don't need to do anything if you don't want to."

Felix felt the urge to continue but he knew both of them were a little but too intoxicated.

Changbin bit his lip, feeling tears threatning to come down, it was just too much, but the older still wanted to know, if it felt diferent.

If it felt better.

So he slipped his hand into Felix's boxers and touched him. He could see the youngest shock as he started to stroke his member, just as he used to do to his own.

Felix saw the insecurity in his eyes, though, and switched them over, making his hand fall from him.
He quicky took the older's pants off along with hus boxers to find a really hard erection. Changbin's face rose as Felix kneeled in the bed.

Felix looked at him one last time before kissing the tip on his member.

He hear changbin gasp.

He licked the tip.

The older grabbed the sheets and closed his eyes.

Felix took it all in his mouth and started sucking mercilessly.

That was the first time Changbin screamed, not used to the sensation at all. Yes he has gotten many blowjobs in his life but none of them felt like that. Just by having the youngest lick him he almost came. Felix stroked up and down with an incredible speed, getting many moans and whimpers from Changbin, his quiet reputation laughing at his from a distance. The older felt that he was getting there and suddenly reached out for Felix's head and pulled him up. Felix was confused for a while but then smiled at the panting boy, teasing him.

"You can't take it?"

Changbin looked at him and saw that there was a trace of pre cum in the younger's mouth. He knew that sobber him was going to gag at the thought of it but he couldnmt care less. To Felix's surprise he pushed him by his neck and connected their lips in another urgent kiss, letting everything mix in a messy make out.
Sudenly, he turned Felix around again and this time, without regrets, pulled his boxers down and glared at the member. He took it in his hand and brought his mouth to it, stroking slowly.

Couldn't be that hard, right?

Changbin hated himself. He hated himself because it felt good. Having a cock in his mouth felt fucking good to him.

Felix moaned in his low voice and that was enough to make Changbin speed up, not really caring about how he would handle it in the morning, he just knew right now he was loving every single second of it, every gasp or moan the younger let out were music to his ears.

Felix grabbed his hair and tried to pull him away.

"I'm c-close hyung, get out b-before..."

Changbin pushed harder and faster, not wanting to let go. He felt the hot liquid hit his mouth as Felix arched his back and let out a louder moan, this time in a higher pitches voice.

Changbin gaged at the liquid and chocked for a while, the whole sheets covered in it now.

Felix loocked down on the boy and noticed that he seemes embarassed. And damn if he wasn't.
Changbinjust wanted to throw himself out of the window at that point. The youngest pulled him up amd kissed him, this time slower, making him feel safe.

"Do you want to solve that?"

He pointed down to Changbin's erection.

"I-i... ham...", Changbin blushes again.

"You know, without being a coward this time."

Changbin rolled his eyes and grinned.

"Only if I can do it in you."

"Okay"

Changbin openned his mouth as the younger accepted with a smile.

"W-what?"

Felix openned his legs and strethed himself up while Changbin watched. He tried to look away but damn, if it wasn't a beautiful view.

"I said okay."

Changbin got closer biting his lip, he took a glance at the younger's fingers and at his face, slightly flusterred.

"How do I..."

"It's the same thing as with girl, just a diferent whole, I'm sure you'll be fine."

Changbin positioned himself at his entrance, slowly breathing.

He couldn't believe he was actually doing this.

Slowly but surelly he pushed himself into Felix, felling the younger's warmth surround him. His arms trembeled and Felix had to hold him up until he was fully inside of him.

"I'm the one being fucked and you're the other shaking?"

Felix mocked, hiding the pleasure that Changbin was giving him simply by being inside of him, still.

Changbin couldn't get used to the feeling, it all felt so good, he was so tight but so... so...

"Hello? Are you going to m..."

Felix was cut by Changbin's not so shy stroke. The oldest quicky got out and in again, earning a scream from the youngest. He then leaned down, pushing himself more into Felix's and facing the schocked boy under him.

"I think you've talked enought today., he kissed the tip on Felix's nose calmly before hell broke lose. " how about we hear you scream?"

And then he started thrusting in and out of the youngest as if his life deppended on it.