[3]

✅Revised

As soon as Felix woke up he knew he was fucked, completly fucked.

The room was completly empty besides him and 3racha.

He tried to walk pass the gang but changbin caught him by his arm and threw him to a wall again, pubching his face the second after. Felix wasn't surprised, this wasn't the first time it got physical, he just stood there, pretending it didn't hurt even though he could feel his face burning.

"When I say something to you...", the older punched his stomach. "You answer me", then his face again, almost opening the blond's lip.

"Changbin that's enough, what did the kid even do to you?"

Felix got up at the sound of Chan's voice.

"He's a nerd, he's useless."

Felix stopped breathing when Changbin's face got close to his, their noses almost touching.

God he wanted to spit on the older's face so bad right now.

"Next time I speak to you, you better answer you fag."

Changbin spit on the floor and pushed the youngest to the side, leaving the room afterwards. Chan looked at his cousin bitting his lip and followed his friend, felling his heart heavy in his chest.

—————

"No way."

Felix stopped and turned to Chan.

"What?"

"There is no way you are wearing that. Come on."

Chan had arrived home to a peaceful Felix baking pancakes as if he hadn't been beaten up just hours ago. He treated the youngest bruises and covered his face with makeup so he wouldn't have the marks at the party, but now was dragging him over to his room to chose an actual outfit for him.

"Don't even dare Bang Chan."

"Don't YOU dare Felix Lee, I will chose your clothes today it's about time you show people your fucking face."

Felix sat in his cousin's bed as the older digged in the closet.

"How about the whole I want to be invisible thing?"

Chan turned around and faced his cousin.

"Felix, sweatie, no one will remember the fucking night, let alone you, they probably won't even recognize you!"

Feliz let out a defeated growl.

"Okay whatever."

Chan smiled and got back to work.

(Here's the final result for the ✨visually needy✨)

After around one hour in hair and makeup Chan was finally happy about the result and dragged Felix out of the door.