Begin The Morning With 3

Napier POV:
Today. The first day of school. As usual- get up at about six in the morning. What a dread.

Sheesh I hate getting up early in the morning...it makes my eyes water uncontrollably! Plus, your brain doesn't even try to learn anything 'til about ten anyways!
___________________________
I hate this stupid school!, I muttered under my breath as I stepped outside into the frosted air.

I made it a point to walk through the grass just so I could hear the crunching of the frosted blades. The scent of frost and pine filled my nose. I took out my phone and texted my best friend, Delanie. Lani for short.

Hey Lani wassup.

Hey bud! Nothin really just the same old shit.

Oh yea bet thatz just so much fun 👍

Hahaha hey guess what

what

stfu. Lol gtg getting on bus tty @ school.

alright bye. Lol

That's just great. Nobody to talk to and I still have like two more minutes til the bus comes.

Waiting outside gets really boring for me. Not only because it's colder but because I have a ten year old brother who can't be quiet, can't stand still and apparently can't keep his backpack on his back. He drives me nuts sometimes.

Austin, why can't you just stand still for two minutes?

Because I like running and I needa be faster than Jacob for the race we're gunna have in recess today!

Well, ya don't have to run around and kick stones up and fall on your face...hehe.

The bus came down the road. Austin stood next to me, quietly waiting.
We got on the bus but since I'm a freshman high school student, I get to sit in the back! Ha, my brother has always wanted to sit in the back of the bus but he's a little kid so nope. Hehe.
___________________________

We arrived at school fifteen minutes early as usual and waited. I listened to music, Kyle, my best-guy-friend that rides the bus, listened to music and sprawled out on the green leather bus seat across from me. I put the straps of my backpack so they face the opposite direction from my back, push it up against the bus window-wall thing and lean on it that way with one foot up on the seat. Kyle just lays flat on the seat. Hehe. I silently get up, silently for no reason because I already know that he's got his eyes closed and his music blasting. I go over to the seat in front of him, lean over the back of it n poked him in the stomach.

Hehehehehe!

Oh come on Napi! I was having a good dream for once.

Haha! Ha-yea ok Kyle n don't call me Napi! It makes it sound like I'm tired.

Ahahaha well don't poke me in the stomach while I'm dreaming!

Psh whatever. Your the one that's nappy. Hehe

Ha ok.
__________________________

Ok guys here's for my first part! How u likin it? Do tell. Ok so so far you've met 3 other characters:
Delanie- the best friend (who's a girl a grade under)
Austin- the annoying brother
Kyle- the best friend (who's a guy in the same grade)

Make sure to remember them. They come up obviously more than once in the story. Hehehe. I really hope u guys enjoyed this. I plan to make a YouTube movie about it with my real friends. I know this chapter is sorta boring but hey u gotta start from somewhere right.
STAY TUNED
________________________