Her Voice

Pinagmasdan kong mabuti ang kabuuan niya. She's someone who's far from my ideal type. Infact, she's someone I would hate to be with. I'd rather be alone forever than to be with her even for a second. Yes, she's pretty. But I hate her guts. She's a badass. A spoiled brat who ruined my life. She ruined everything, my everyday mood, my tomorrow, my future, my entire life. And that happens the moment she marry me.

" I do "

Her voice echoed to my ears. As if that was the only voice I could hear. I saw her tears ran down from her eyes. And I hate it. I hate to see her crying infront of me wearing that white wedding dress. Because that was supposed to be someone else.

We became husband and wife, the way she wanted. Yes, in papers. But I never, I can't be a husband to her. I don't love her, and she knew it all along. But then she forced everything just to make it happen. She believes that what she wants is what she get. But one thing I knew for sure. She will never get her happy ending.

Sa tuwing gigising ako sa umaga, she's always there to greet me a good morning while carrying a breakfast tray for me.

"Goodmorning, Hon!" again, her voice echoed to my ears. She smiled beautifully. But i wasn't amazed. Her smile annoys me. That's not the smile I 'm looking for to cheer me up in the morning.

"Can you please. Just please, Samantha. Stay away from me! You already ruined my life! What more do you want?!"

I saw a tear fell from her eye. But it can't stop me. Even if she cry a river, it can't stop me.

Naluluha man ang mata ay nilapitan pa rin nya ko. Inabot nya ang hawak niyang tray habang pilit na ngumingiti. Her hands were full of bruises.

How dumb are you, Samantha?

"Kahit konti lang." Her voice broke. It feels like in pain. And it echoed to my ears. As if I want to hear more of her voice breaking... And breaking.

Tinabig ko ang tray na hawak niya. Atsaka siya tinalikuran. And with that, my mood lighten up. Hearing her sobs made my day.

Where's your guts, Samantha?

Sa bawat araw na lumipas, buwan, taon. I became better, atleast for me I am. Well, I am happy. But for her, I am her worst nightmare. Gabi-gabi akong umuuwi ng lasing. Kung minsan naman ay inuumaga na ako ng uwi. All I want is to hurt her. Until she's the one who gives up.

I even learned to hurt her physically . I slap her when I'm annoyed. I pulled her hair everytime she disturb me. But this demon inside me can't tame.

I pushed her to the walls and slapped her hard when I was drunk. And I don't know what I'm doing. I kissed her.

"Eto naman yung gusto mo di ba?! Malandi ka!" binalya ko siya sa pader. Sinubukan niyang magpumiglas, pero hindi siya makawala.

"Gusto mong matikman? Matikman kung gaano ako kademonyo?" Sabay ang malademonyong tawa na mas lalong nagpatindig ng balahibo nya.

Her scent was so addicting, it made me high. Her moan, made me go insane. And the moment I closed my eyes. I knew I did something that I might regret later.

I was her first.

Nagising ako ng walang sumalubong na Samantha sa akin. I thought to myself, maybe she left. Maybe, what I did last night made her give up.

Gusto kong mapangiti sa naisip ko. But my heart doesn't seem to cooperate . Tila sumikip ang dibdib ko dahil sa bilis ng tibok nito. And it gets wilder when I saw her.

My beautiful wife Samantha is with a guy. A guy named Kios Dela Paz. I suddenly felt anger. He like Samantha, for all those years that they've been friends. He already has that special feelings for her. The way she looked at her? Samantha doesn't deserve someone who can cherish her! His looks is too genuine for her.