It must be....gaga?

A/n hey guys, sorry i haven't written in sooooooo long! But i thought it would be fun to update this again, as i know some of you enjoyed it!
It could take me a while to keep up with it, as I'm currently studying for v v important exams! But not to worry, with the lockdown, i have plea to of free time at the weekend, so ill try and keep this updated for you, and try to keep it on going for as long as i can!
If you want me to write anything into it, you can drop a comment and ill add it, because I'm pretttty stuck for ideas!
P.s writing this at 20 mins to 1 am, so pleaseeee excuse any spelling or grammar errors! I apologise in advance!
From, summer x

'Is that lady gaga?'
Chapter 3

As much as it pains me to say, not everybody made it out of this scenario alive. So please-look away.

As jacques rushed in front of his family, in order to protect them, he clenched his spy glass in his left had, and formed a barrier in front of everyone with the other.

Olivia, kit, Jacquelyn and lemony also held there's as a look of disbelief plastered across their faces.

'Olaf?' Kit exclaimed as she slightly raised her spyglass. However, they had by now accidentally lowered there defences. Without even noticing, he had grabbed olivia, as he did this, she fell, tripping over a loose tree branch that must have fallen due to the storm the day before or perhaps fear itself. In her head, she thought this was the end. Her mind took her back to the ambush her and jacques snicket had made on count olaf and his troup in the lone town of VFD. She was suddenly overcome with nostalgia, and as the world started to turn black and fuzzy, and the cried from the children and her friends began to be muffles, she remembered the promise she had made with jacques and the children- that she would fight to the end to protect them. And that is exactly what she was going to do.

She forced the thought of dying and the fear of the unknown out of her, and reached for the branch above her head, in which she swung some what aimlessly, however she managed to hit olaf and he fell to the ground. She ran towards everyone, and hugged them.

'Are you alright everyone?' She asked.

'Yes-we are fine, come on, we need to leave this menagerie' jacques replied as he began to gather everyone and their belongings.

Distressed, they turned their heads and began to walk towards their methods of transportation, too flee count Olaf's evil grasp.

Violet turned back too see the count awaking, and began to pick up her pace as did the others.

as they approached the taxi, they phoned for the police, and notified them of the appearance of said count.
However, just as they began to hear the obnoxious noise of sirens in the back ground,a sharp loud bang and a whine round them out.

'What was that?' Olivia questioned as she moved closer to Jacques, snuggling under his arm.
'I'm not sure my love' he exclaimed in a rather apprehensive manner, pulling Olivia into the hug.

After a short while, a long slender figure with blond hair, tied to the side in a ponytail, began to approach them, getting caught in the grass with every step.

'Is that lady gaga? Oh no, its Joanna Lumley! No one could ever look as fab as she does!' Kit said laughing slightly sheepishly, trying to not install panic into the situation.
It had the desired effect, and made the children laugh.

'Urgh, why the hell did i decide to do this.... stupid stupid people, get over here and carry me, my stilettos cant do all the work'
Everyone starred in disbelief, as esme came closer.

'I'm esme gege....' they all but her off mid sentence-
'Yes we know who you are' they all sighed
'What are you even doing there, i thought you were suppose to be bad?' Lemony questioned. Puzzled.
'I was bored, so i killed him for you' she said finally making it to solid ground in which she could walk.
'Killed who?' Olivia said, tilting her head as she began to move 2 steps backward for every one step esme took closer to her or her beloved, new found family.
'Olaf, honestly for a librarian, you'd think you'd be a little bit less dim. Well, suprise, i was on your side all along' she said, catching her breath and sarcastically lifting her arms up attempting to cheer.

'The police will be here soon, you better run' Jacques said, throwing her a dirty look.
'No its true, she was on our side the whole time' Jacquelyn said, as she huffed and looked at the ground
Esme shot  jacques a fake smile and returned to pick grass off the front of her dress.

'You tried to kill my wi.... girlfriend, you basket case!' He said looking sheepishly at olivia, as she gazed at him with a look of disbelief and happiness. Before she could do or say anything, esme s mouth opened again.

'Sorry to interrupt your little love affair, but correction, i never tried to kill you, it was that silly excuse of a man who had such an obsession with yours yours yours yours yours yours yours and yours' she pointed to everyone standing there 'demise' she finished gulping up the air, as the long speech took her breath away.

'Anyway, I'm here for a wedding, get on with it!' She exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

A/n (again) sorry, this wasn't very long, but I'll try and carry on with the story later on in the week! I know it wasn't the greatest, but i hope you somewhat enjoy it! Yes i also know that the celebrities listed were not alive in this time period, but just go with it lol!
Lots of love, sum :) x