chapter three

Since the wedding knot was tied, Hauwa cancelled some events which means she only wants to do one which is dinner and that was in the Evening.
They were loading amariya and her friends in a car and ango in another.
But Hauwa didn't really have friends they let Fatima and few cousins occupie  the car.
As the car was moving more tears ran down her cheeks ,she wasn't prepared for it her mom didn't even give her advice because she didn't care.
As they reached her "home"she cried more and her best friend hugged her tightly and whispered sweet things in her ear.
She remembered her aunt asked her to step in with her right leg and recite a particular verse and prayers,then she entered her room and sat down with her friend.
"Hauwa be patient, don't stress yourself remember you have migraine and your medicine is in your mini box okay just thank God that they didn't sew the atampa if not we will have to buy new lefe"she said and Hauwa just smiled, she was tired of crying if things can't go her way she won't force it.
FATIMA left with the other some where else and left the amariya's clothes for her to change into .
After about ten minutes of struggling she was able to put her gown on but Fati helped to struggle to,she knew the style was like that because both her and Aisha had the same body stature so everything of them was almost the same except the face.
She was taken to the dinner venue which was organized by the groom's family members.
It was nice, the code was blue and red her dress was blue and black, they was dancing, delicacies were made, drinks and happiness filled the place.
The mc decided for a speaker from the bride's family and FATIMA volunteered as she cleared her throat like a man which made the crowd roar with laughter.
"My name is FATIMA,the person getting is my bestie my friend Hauwa you will be in my heart forever bae all the trouble I have put  you in and the ones you never put me in,I love you so much you be our hearts your endless sacrifices will forever be remembered"
And Hauwa thought "I am so saying this at wedding"while she was lost in thought,she snapped out for one minute to steal glances at the man sitting next to her and he was checking his phone every now and then.
Before she knew,some girls yanked her from her sit to the dance floor, when she was busy telling them she was a bad dancer but didn't listen and she was shy too but she did dance but not too much,she saw him coming towards her but when she looked behind him his friends were pushing him towards her then he stood next to her and started spraying her mint 500 naira notes and he smiled at her.
She was more than shocked to see him smile and she knew the smile wouldn't last ,after dancing they sat down and she stole a glance and the smile disappeared she wasn't even surprised so prayers were said blessings were given soon people started leaving and she was put in car with her ' husband' he didn't glance at her neither did she,it was a silent ride back home.
When they reached home,he got down and slammed the door hard making her head hurts she slowly got down  and made it inside the house.

"This is it"she thought..........

Follow me on wattpad tap.
Liddah_sia