chapter five

It was six in the morning, when she woke up went to the bathroom did her business and performed ablution and went to her room ,she prayed subhi prayer when she was done she performed dua for God's protection and guidance and for God to make her patient enough to make Imran smile even though it was going to be hard for she would give it a try, she was still rummaging through her things she got out a black striped bubu out then she was going to take a bath ,she struggled but it didn't come out of her body.she remembered how her and Fati struggled to put it on in the first place,now she had to remove it some one and the some one is Imran sudaise Abduljalal indimi because he was the only one In entire house who would because no one else lived in the house with them,so she took a trip to his room and when she reached the door she knocked softly on they was a grumpy come in.so she did seeing him standing next to the bed with a shirt and pants.
"Can I ask for a favor?" "What, and why are you still wearing that" "I can't get it off" "what do you mean?" "It's stuck" "why would you sew a tight gown" "it's not mine"she whispered the last part but he heard and understood so he went behind her and started pulling the zipper but it was stuck,so he was trying to rip it off.it was so tight and the gown was pressing her chest so hard that she was finding hard to breathe so she started coughing a bit and said
"Imran you are hurting me"she said more like whisper,he was cutting trying to rip it off but stopped and got a scissors to cut the zipper line and he got it off her but he cut her back bad.
And then it came of immediately,then did he realize that he hurt her.
"I am so sorry" "it is okay" "As-salam mu alahkum"they heard downstairs and Hauwa's eyes widen and she started panicking covering the exposed part of her body Imran just watch her act weird.
"Stay here i will see who is there, don't leave until I get back" He said and all she could do was nod.
He went downstairs and saw the gate keeper there.
"Ina kwana oga" "ina kwana " "malam ibrahim ya zo" "ya shigo Mana" with that the he left and his best friend walked in.
"Good morning man" "Good morning to you too,how was your night?" "Good and yours""good" "where is amariya na" "she is in the shower" "oh okay I just came to check on you guys ,I have to be somewhere my regards to her"with that he left and Imran went back upstairs and found Hauwa sitting on the bed with her hand covering her chest.
"You can go he is gone" "okay, thank you" "no problem and I sorry for bruising you back" "it's okay"and she went to her room to take a shower and she put on her buobuo and a cap then went downstairs stairs to find the kitchen when she did she was so surprise that the big kitchen was empty only eggs, coffee and bread was there so she made a simple breakfast of egg toast with bread and coffee for Imran since she wasn't a fan of breakfast. When she was done she set the table and was about to go and call Imran but he beat her mind,there he was standing adjusting his tie she had nothing to do so she smiled at him which he didn't return but she kept on smiling then he sat down in dinning table and started eating and she sat down too but she didn't eat so he had to ask.
"Why aren't you eating?" "Oh.....I will eat later... can I ask you something?" "....hmmmmhm" "I want to go to the supermarket later to get some food stuffs" "....." "The kitchen is empty" "okay,they is a credit card In my room with the pin under it" " okay" "I have to leave" "have a safe trip" with that he left for work.

Vote ⭐
Comments 💟
Share 🔥

Updates might be long as.........
Because of boarding school.....
But I will publish to chapter before leaving so please do leave comments and vote till when I get back.

I love you guys so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I am sorry this chapter came first really!
Please do skip it for chapter one

Liddah_sia🧕