*•~shit's getting homosexual now~•*

*•~Mondo's POV~•*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mondo met up with Taka after school, they decided to take a walk in the park, because it was so near, and Taka said the atmosphere was pretty or whatever. They walked along, Taka occasionally flashing Mondo that smile he loved so much, he adored his smile. So much, to the point where he was concerned. Stupid Mondo!! Stop thinking about his smile! He's your bro!! Taka was talking about something he picked up in a book. He was so cute. Mondo had to admit it. He was adorable. Hell, am I seriously simping for my best friend? He scowled. "Kyoudai? Are you okay? Why do you look so angry?" Mondo jumped, "ah, no I'm fine, I just thought of something that frustrated me.." Mondo replied. Taka eyed him uncertainl. They walked in silence, before Taka said dreamily, "this would be a nice place to go on a date.." Mondo choked on air. Taka realised what he said and put a hand to his mouth, "I-I didn't mean it like u-us!! I meant.. like f-for other people.!!!" Taka exclaimed hastily, a visible blush spread across his face. "Nah, dude it's fine, I guess you could call this a date.." Mondo replied nervously before quickly adding, "like a friend date-!!! No homo!" Taka smirked, "yeah, no homo bro." They chatted for a while, each enjoying each other's company. They got an ice cream each from the stand that was near the lake. They sat on a bench next to the lake, both enjoying their ice cream in the sun. Mondo had gotten a triple chocolate, and Taka had gotten vanilla. They were chatting about their weekends, often exchanging smiles. They chatted for what seemed like hours. While talking, Mondo realised how much fun Taka is to be around. Maybe there was more to him than a stickler for the rules like everyone else saw him. He was an awesome guy, and he was extremely likeable once you got to know him. And he's really cute. Shut the fuck up Mondo. Don't be a fucking simp. Mondo sighed wearily. He suddenly felt a weight on his shoulder. Taka had fallen asleep on him. He felt his face heat up. Holy shit. He actually fell asleep on me. He was having a gay panik.
Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy- Mondo lightly shook his head, careful not to wake the boy. He knew he was bi, so he wasn't surprised he was a blushing mess, but he didn't realise he was into his best friend. He guessed that was the feeling that his bros smile gave him. He gently placed a hand in the smaller boys hair, ruffling it. They gained a few stares from people walking by, and a few small kids stopped to look, but Mondo didn't care. All that mattered was the boy on his shoulder. He smiled, closing his eyes, and they both fell asleep together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*•~A/N: hhh sorry this chapter is short and it sucks and makes no sense but whatever at least we're getting to the juicy shit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~•*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                 ☀︎︎word count: 539 words☀︎︎