#2. ♪ School Day! ♪

[ ~•Mondo's POV•~ ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mondo awoke to the ringing of his alarm. He groaned and extended his arm out of his covers to switch it off, but only succeeded in knocking it off the table, swearing groggily under his breath, he picked it up and switched it on, just to check if it had broken or not, fortunately it still worked. He sighed and pulled on a pair of baggy black pants and a white tank top. He rummaged around in his closet for the rest of his clothes.
"Where the fuck did I put it..?" He grumbled irritably. Finally he found his black overcoat and pulled it on, followed by his belt. He made his way to the bathroom and put up his hair into its regular pompadour that a few people mentioned resembled a corn on the cob. Mondo didn't take this lightly and I guess you could say it wasn't a fun trip for them. He had sent them to the ER, while Mondo was sent to the principals office for the third time that week. After putting up his hair, he walked out of the room and checked his watch. 08:28 am. "Eh. I have plenty of time." He shrugged. He took his time munching on cereal and started out the door, climbing onto his motorcycle effortlessly. The engine roared to life and he sped off down the road.

I'm He parked his motorcycle and decided to grab a coffee. He stood in the line, tapping his foot against the ground impatiently as the line slowly moved forward as people ordered. Finally he made it to the front of the line, "what can I get for you..?" The young guy looked exhausted. "A black coffee." Mondo replied plainly. "D'ya want it to go?" he slurred. "Naw, I'll take a table." Mondo said, idly scratching his cheek.
"Alright. Can I get yer name." Mondo sighed. "Mondo." The dude nodded. "Comin' right up.." Mondo turned and walked to a table. He drummed his fingers on the table and waited for what seemed like an age. He wasn't the patient type at all. Finally, after what felt like centuries, a waiter came over and placed his coffee in front of him. Mondo nodded at him and picked up his coffee, he checked his watch. 9:01. People were probably filing into the school, walking down the halls. Often being stopped by Taka for running or breaking some other rule. He wondered what his bro was up to right now. Probably walking to class or at his locker. Maybe he was waiting for him..? No, Taka knows at this point that I never bother to show up to school on time. He thought. He couldn't count the amount of times Taka had lectured him on how he needs to get to school on time, but he never listened, but Taka is the most determined guy he knew, so he continued to lecture him on rules and all that. But Mondo really didn't give a shit about rules. He was born to break rules. But if Taka knew about the things he'd done, he'd never let Mondo hear the end of it. He sat drinking his coffee, staring out the window into the blue sky, it was a sunny, yet windy day. The chatter from the cafe seemed far away, and he stared out the window lost in his own thoughts, sipping away ever so slowly at his coffee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ ~•Taka's POV•~ ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taka strode into the school, the weight of his bag heavy on his shoulders, he made his way to his locker. There was a piece of paper taped to the door of the locker that read, 'GENIUS' in messy handwriting, like it had been written in a rush. Taka felt tears well in his eyes as he heard laughter behind him. He strained to stop the tears from falling and desperately blinked them back. He had to be strong. He had to stop being so vulnerable. He straightened, and continued to place his books in his locker. He had taken them home for extra studying over the weekend like he always did. Keeping the books he needed, he carefully shut the door of his locker and put the lock on it. He headed to class straight away, he didn't have time to stop people from running in the halls, he had to get to class on time. He thought of Mondo. He was always late, and no matter how many times he had lectured him, he still didn't listen. This frustrated Taka, but he continued, because he was sure Mondo would listen to him someday. Taka entered the class. Uttering a small "good morning" while passing the teacher. He placed his bag down and sat, his arms folded on his desk. He paid close attention to the English the teacher was teaching, scribbling notes, but he still glanced at the clock occasionally. The clocks hands indicated somewhere around 9:35  when Mondo burst through the door. The teacher pursed her lips and gave him a stern look. "Mr Owada. How many times do I need to tell you to come to class on time?" Mondo shrugged, "Dunno Miss, I've lost count at this point." Taka gave him a disapproving look which he was sure Mondo caught. He walked to his seat and sat down heavily, resting his cheek on the heel of his hand. Taka tried to focus on the class, but couldn't take his eyes off his friend. He was unsure of why, but tried to concentrate more on the class than on the biker. The bell soon rang and everyone filed out of the classroom. Taka sighed and went over to Mondo. "How many times do I need to lecture you on coming to class on time Mondo? You never listen." Taka shook his head. Mondo smirked and placed a hand on his shoulder, "c'mon, bro, lighten up. It's only a class!" Taka said nothing. "Wanna hang after school?" Mondo asked him. Taka immediately brightened, "Of course Kyoudai!" Taka grinned at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*•~A/N: Holy, over 1000 words?? I didn't expect this chapter to be that long. I'm kinda losing motivation to write but I swear I'll try and update as much as I can!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~•*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
             ☀︎︎𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡: 1050 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠☀︎︎