13

After agreeing to the 'joke', Lyric got ready with Julie. She put her hair back in to a ponytail, her baby hair's almost making a full curtain bangs. She worse back denim shorts paired with fishnets, a tucked in Queen top with a black denim jacket with white writing on the back that read 'more or less human' one of her favourite jackets that was associated with her favourite franchise.

"Lyric! So excited to see you perform with your band!" Carlos says.

"Thank you buddy, but they ain't my band their Julie's" said Lyric in a playful tone.
Carlos nods with a smile, and as Lyric turned her back, she heard a gasp.

"Sirius Black!" Said Carlos. Lyric rose a brow. "What-"

"Your jacket!"

"Oh!" Lyric realised. "Yeah, I love the quote" Carlos smiles. "Who's your favourite?" Carlos said excitedly. "Uh, either the Weasley twins or...um...I dunno, Can't Decide, I like every characters story, Except Umbridge...she's just too...pink"

Lyric walks outside to the garage and sits on the stone wall, watching everyone come in. Suddenly Alex poofs next to her and smiles. "So, are you doing it?" Lyric gave him a nod and he claps. "Oh joy! This should be exciting" he poofs away and julie soon comes down and walks in to garage to help her dad wheel the piano out. Once she stops Alex quickly poofs next to her and tells her something Lyrical can't make out.

Julie runs over to Lyric and drags her over. "You have a solo, at the end. No questions asked." She taps for Lyric to sit on the piano whilst she closes the garage doors and waits for Flynn to announce her and the phantoms. Once the said girl did julie walked out of the garage that was opened by her brothers friends.

"Thanks for coming everyone" she said as she smiled at Lyric and started playing

(Julie)

"Running from the past

Tripping on the now

What is lost can be found, it's obvious"

Julie sang softly, turning Her head, Lyric looks at Julie, reiciving a smile

"And like a rubber ball

We come bouncing back

We all got a second act, inside of us"

The boys poofed in and Lyric turns her head quickly away, when her eyes landed on Carrie, she glared at the girl and waved.

As Julie sang behind Lyric, the young girl turned her head to see Alex smiling, her eyes made their way to Luke and quickly looked away as her turn came up to harmonize with Julie.

(Julie and Lyric)

"Cause were standing on the edge of...great."

(Luke)

"We all make mistakes

But they're just stepping stones

To take us where we wanna go

It's never straight, no"