Ill make a man out of you!

Standard PoV

Lucy let her feet take her wherever they wanted to, right now she was so fed up with her so called family. She was still very much pissed with her team and the fact that they kicked her off, kind of.

Lucy stumbled upon an opening, a grassy area with huge ass trees and a cave entrance. She heard a sound residing from inside the cave, groaning she approached the cave fearlessly and to her surprise she heard a roar, well more like felt it as she was blown off her feet and fell, once again, onto her ass. Lucy was finally so done that she stormed up to the cave and walked inside ready to give whatever had blown her off her feet, a piece of her mind.

"Who comes near my cave" a rough voice said as Lucy glared into the darkness that was the inside of the cave.

"I come near your cave, jackass" Lucy replied with a stern look on her face. Soon she felt the ground shake beneath her, at first she assumed it was an earthquake but soon realised it was something so much greater and she came face to face, well more like face to eye, with a giant Crimson iris. She stumbled backwards in shock at the giant eye staring her down, the cave didn't seem that big on the outside so how could a dragon fit inside. Maybe it was like the Tardis, bigger on the inside.

Lucy got a full look at the Dragon that stood before her. He, she assume by the deep and rough voice, had stunning gold and sky blue scales, intertwining with each other to form a shining light green at the tail onwards. His wings were covered with a variety of colours, from red to green and from blue to orange. His eyes, as mentioned earlier, were a dark Crimson colour reminding Lucy of blood. She gasped as she noticed the scar running from the tip of his left wing to what she assumed would be the dragons shoulder blade, it looked quite painful and she couldn't help but reach her hand out to the dragon however he was one step ahead of her and took a large step back, snarling.

Lucy pulled her hand back as the dragon continued to snarl at her.

"Sorry" she muttered just loud enough for the dragon to hear as she turned around and retreated out of the cave. The dragon stood shocked, no human has ever showed kindness towards him, most of the humans that came to this cave were in pursuit to kill him. This was the first human who hasn't wished harm upon him.

Lucy was walking away from the cave as she heard a roar, causing her to stop in her tracks and turn around.

"Why are you here?" The gruff voice of the male dragon asked as he stared her down.

"I was looking for a place to train, I didn't mean to stumble upon your cave, I'm sorry I'll leave now" Lucy said turning around once again to walk away but suddenly the dragon said something that made her stop in her tracks and stare at the dragon in shock

"I can train you" the dragon said smirking slightly at the shocked blonde, however the shock changes from her face to his as her reply reaches him

"No thanks" was Lucy's reply as she turned back around and started walking

"I'm a celestial fire dragon" the dragon said

A/N: Thanks to those who have read my story, sorry for not updating frequently but I should be updating soon again this week. Thanks once again
Ciao x