Left with her thoughts

A/N: Beware, there is swearing, don't like? Don't read but other than that, enjoy!

Standard P.O.V

"I can't believe them, what jackasses, just kicking me off their team, wait no, our team like that! How disgusting, ugh" Lucy groaned as she paced back and forth outside her apartment, giving glare to any passerby that shot her weird looks.

She is not pleased in the slightest, sure she wasn't the strongest but she wasn't weak, she could hold her own on the battlefield, honestly what jerks.

Lucy groaned once more before entering her apartment and heaving her suitcase from underneath her bed, she had this pre-packed, just in case. She glanced at the photograph on her desk, next to her almost finished book that she was quite pleased with, she really have ought to finish it though, Levy was becoming impatient and even Gajeel wouldn't mess with the shrimp when she was impatient

Lucy grabbed her pre packed suitcase trailing it behind her furiously as she slammed her door shut and stormed off to her landlady, to explain what was going on. Lucy walked with anger in each step she takes, grumbling about how they were just assholes. Lucy was too caught up in her anger that she didn't notice the two men as she walked towards them, bumping into them and falling on her ass.

"Watch where you're going, jackass" Lucy yelled as she got up and dusted the dirt off her clothes

"Oh, interesting didn't think the princess had a potty mouth" chuckled a familiar voice and, even though she knew she would regret it, she turned around to look at the person behind the voice, coming face to face with the pompous jerk from Sabertooth. Oh great, just her luck, of course she would run into the dragon slayer duo, stingy bee and that emo kid.

"I'd be surprised if you knew how to think in the first place" was Lucy's reply as she stormed off In the direction of her Landlady, ignoring the stares she felt burning into her back.

Both men looked surprised as she stormed off, however they just looked at each other and shrugged

"She's got you there" Rogue said with a smirk

"Fro thinks so too!" Replied the happy exceed, in his ever so normal frog costume.

*Back to Lucy*

After speaking with her landlady, having agreed that she would still pay her monthly, even when she is training. After all she could do some jobs here and there, and without the reckless and destructive trio around she could get away with all the pay because there would be no damages. Definitely a perk of being kicked off the team.

And with that, Lucy was off, to where? She didn't know, however she also didn't care. She'd just let life take her wherever it wants to take her because, why the fuck not?

Plus, what else has she got to lose?

A/N: Thank you to those who have read this, it's very much appreciated. I don't know when I'll update this since I'm caught up with school but I'll definitely update it and keep it going, so for now. Ciao x