Three

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I just arived at Louis house. It looks nice and big. I'm a little nervous and trying to calm myself down a bit before I step out of my car and ring the bell.

"Okay I can do this, I'm ready."

I rang the bell and no long after I hear little Quet steps coming to the door. When they opened there was standing Louis looking the most cute I have ever seen him. I was little shocked by his choice of chlotes, not because he is not pretty, but because he never wore something like that. But I can for shore say he is a snack in those jeans.

Louis:  "Hey Harry. Come in!"

Me:  "Hey Lou. Thanks." I said as he holds the door for me.

Me:  "You are alone?"

Louis:  "Yeah, the boys are still not here and my mum will not be home until late today."

Me:  "Oh okay."

Louis:  "So do you maybe want something to eat or drink while waiting?"

I was Actually hungry because I didn't have anything for breakfast but I was to shy to say.

Me:  "No no, I'm fine." I said as I was taking my shoes off in the hallway.

Louis:  "Well okay then, If you need something feel free to say. I want you to feel like at home." He said with smile on his face and with Pink blushing cheeks.

I smiled back with little nod just to let him know that I will do as he said. He showed me the way to the livingroom and we sat next to eachother on big sofa. I'm not shore what is it but he is diferent today. It's like as I look him in his deep blue eyes they sparkle, and his whole appearance is so fluttering and happy.

Louis:  "So how would you like to spend the day Harry?"

Me:  "I didn't realy think obout it but maybe watching some film would be nice and eating something with it?"

Louis:  "That sounds great. What do you like to watch?"

𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅: 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑚𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑠 "𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘".

Me: " I think you would not like my idea realy haha." I said shy.

Louis:  "Good fiml is a good film. Of course I will like your idea, come on Harold tell me."

I can feel butterflies in my belly when he called me with nickname.

Me:  "My favorite are love comedy movies. Favorite of mine is "Notebook".

Louis:  "Are you kiding me? I love those, tho I never watched "Notebook". "

Me: " Realy, so you like my idea? "

Louis: " Yeah, yeah I would like to watch some new movie I haven't seen. Then we can watch that. "

Me: " Oh yeah, just to let you know since it's my favorite movie I will probably stare at you the whole time waiting for your reactions. " I said jokingly.

He laughed and  I did with him.

Louis: " Well I would not complaine."

Harry: "What do you mean by that?"