Plans and Rebellions

Ok guys! I know the first chapter was a bit confusing but here's the chapter that explains a lot though you have to wait until the middle! Hope you like this! Xx

I was so giddy I couldn't help letting a small giggle escape.

She's very beautiful. Her hair and skin and eyes a beautiful chocolate brown.
Zendaya
As Shay

Shay paced the room, deep in thought. The sunlight reflecting over her glossy, chocolate brown skin.
I couldn't help the grin stretched wide across my face. Today was reaping day. Our plan was to be set in action.
Shay stopped her pacing to glare at me, tilting her head from side to side to find different angles of my face. She went to sit next to me on the bed.

"Okay Birdie" her voice is steady and calm, her hazel eyes baring into mine.
"This is the day we've trained for, for a long time. Don't you dare mess this up".
I grinned back at her.
"You know the plan." she says, suddenly taking my face in her hands. I was so giddy I couldn't help letting a small giggle escape.

"Birdie! This is serious, you make one mistake in the games, you're dead!". I was taken back by how scared she sounded.
"Look, listen to me. You know the plan. You're going to volunteer today and you need to put on your acting skills like anything, okay? The whole of Panem will be watching you.". Her tone was grave and serious.

She was right. I hadn't realised how scared I really was under all my giddy excitement and suddenly I broke out into a sweat.
The whole of the Panem will be watching my every move. Three years of acting and training goes in for today, and iv been giggling like an idiot?

"Birdie, it's not that hard okay?" Shay tries to reassure me, probably noticing to sudden alarm in my eyes.
"Just stick to the plan and act it out your best. Then i'll be there to mentor you at the games!". Everything was spinning around me. Must be from nervousness.
"What if something goes wrong?" i panicked, my voice an octave higher.
"Somebody might volunteer before me? Than what?"