Christian Christmas Imagine

You had known Christian for a few months now, you met at vidcon and you decided to keep in touch. You both lived in Seattle and you hang out sometimes. You really liked him but hey, what made you any more special than any of the other "fangirls" he talked to. "He probably just felt bad for me" you thought.

It's the week before Christmas and Christian calls you and says "hey, can you meet me at Starbucks in about a half an hour? I need to talk to you." Okay, that's weird, you've been to Starbucks before but what does he need to talk to me about? "Um, okay sure, did I do something wrong?" You ask, confused. "No, no, I just want to talk to you about something." He says, laughing. "Ok then, be there in a few." You say back.

You put on a too-big-for-you sweater and head out. Sweaters are your favorite.

You get there a little early so you get in line and order a (preferred drink of choice) and a cinnamon swirl coffee cake.

By the time you get it you see that Christian has sat down at a table and he waves you over.

"Hey you" he says "hey" you say, sitting down. "So I suppose you want to know why I called you and asked you to come here" he starts "and the answer to that question is that since its Christmas week and neither of us can go see our family we should hang out together this week, if that's okay with you of course." "Oh my gosh, he's asking me to hang out with him for Christmas!" You think. "Um, ya, I would love that. A lot. Did you have anything in mimd?" You ask. "Oh I've got a few things." He says, thinking about how he wants to do what he wants to do. "So today is Monday which means we have a week until Christmas. And we're going to do as much as we can in this week." He says with a smile. "So lets get started then" you say with a smile.

He handed me a list and this is what it said:

Monday- Chihuley garden of glass

Tuesday- Seattle symphony

Wednesday- Green lake park

Thursday- Discovery park

Friday- Kubota gardens

Saturday- Seattle state library

Sunday- Woodland park zoo

Monday- Bellard district

Tuesday- surprise

"So what's the surprise?" you ask. Christian laughs and says "wouldn't you like to know."