telling vahé something about myself

Hi guys anyways let's continue the story .

when vahé is home.
Lory :so what happened that u called me here?

Vahé:well I called u here because I want to talk to you about your sister.

Lory *angry*:what about her.

Vahé:hey hey calm down .

Lory:why?*looks at him*

Vahé*thinks *good thing she calmed down if she didn't calm down it's like she has been so much in trouble and she keeps her feelings inside of her.*fakes that he's  sad*

Lory:vah why are u sad?

Vahé:because  this is the first time that you seem so so angry.

Lory:*laughing*Im all the time angry *stops laughing and thinks*shit he will know that I am deppresed and mom ,dad don't do want I want they all do want Maria want never me .

Vahé:*looks at her*but u never was angry

Lory :wh-what d-do u-u m-me-mea-mean.

Vahé:lor u never stuttering because of nothing .

Lory :ugh fine if I tell u the problem will u leave me alone and never tell anything to anyone okay.

Vahé:okay start saying what do u have .

Lory : well I-

Vahé:u??

Lory:Let me talk stupid.

Vahé :oh sorry

Lory :it's okay if u let me talk.
Vahé:...
Lory :good now let me talk ,so I hate my sister becau-

Vahé:WAIT WHAT

Lory :bish I said LET ME TALK.

Vahé:fine my mouth is closed.

Lory :good anyway I will continue what I was telling u ,so I hate my sister because when I asked mom and dad to help me with for a project they say that I am old enough to do everything alone and I got 0 they say I am not good enough but when my sister ask them and she get a 0 they say oh sweetheart u can do next time better this is why I hate my sister.

Vahé:is that all the problem .

Lory:yeah?*thinks *shit if he thinks that I am hiding something then my secret will reveal.

Vahé:what about if u forgive ur sister ?

Lory:what forgive ?

Vahé:yeah.

Lory :fine I will say sorry and forgive her when it's the right time .

Vahé:*thinks*at least she's forgiving mar one day .

Lory :see u tomorrow at 4pm bye .

Vahé:bye see u tomorrow.

I Go home .

Hey guys sorry I posted to late and I hope u forgive tomorrow I will write chapter 6 okay bye.