Chapter Four

Frantically, you tried prying free of the handcuffs. It was no use. You tried scorching the chair closer to the door, but it appeared the be nailed to the ground. You muttered a myriad of curse words to yourself and your hands balled into fists.

Tears began streaming down your cheeks. What had you ever done to deserve this? Your power was meant to help others. Not hurt yourself.

Suddenly, you heard a knock at the door. Your voice shaky from your cries, you told the person outside to enter.

As the door creaked open, you gasped at who you were seeing.

"You?" you mumbled, choking on your word.

"It's Hisoka. I'm pleased to finally be able to speak with you alone, Y/N" cooed Hisoka.

"Great. What do you want from me now? Same thing as the boss?" you muttered.

Hisoka smiled and let out a small chuckle.

"No, Y/N. Quite the opposite" he explained.

You furrowed your brows at him, unsure wether he was a threat.

"What are you talking about?" you snapped.

"Well, Y/N, it's simple really. The only reason I'm part of this pathetic troupe is in hopes to fight the boss. You see, the idea of going up against someone with that much power really turns me on" he beamed, holding his hands to his heart.

"And what does that have to do with me?" you suspiciously asked, gazing into his golden orbs.

"Your power is exquisite, Y/N. But if it got into the boss'a hands, my fight would not be nearly as entertaining. Knowing his logic, he would probably just use your ability to transfer any injuries he sustained right back onto me. Hence making his unbeatable and not very fun to fight"

"Interesting..." you said, pursing your lips.

"The boss doesn't know the full capabilities of your powers, Y/N. And I don't want him to learn them either" Hisoka explained as he knelt down to your level.

"And you do?" you said, confused.

"Yes. My fiancé told me all about them"

"Who's your fiancé?" you said, raising your voice in question.

"Oops. He doesn't like when I let our little secret slip" Hisoka said, raising his fingers to his lips.

"How does your fiancé know these things about me?" you spewed.

"Well, with my understanding I believe his grandfather told him. You do know Illumi Zoldyck, right?" Hisoka said, yawning.

"Back up. Illumi Zoldyck is your fiancé?" you asked.

(A/N: idc if u don't ship hisollu it's happening either way)

Hisoka smiled and nodded.

"Aren't I lucky!!" he beamed, cupping his chin in his palm.

"Super" you said, sarcastically. From what you had seen of Illumi, he had come off very odd. But so was Hisoka. Match made in heaven, you thought.

"Well, anyways. Chrollo doesn't have a clue about the power you really hold. And I don't want him finding out either" Hisoka told you.

"Well, it wouldn't be of use to him anyways. He doesn't know why, but he can't seem to steal my Nen" you explained.

Hisoka rubbed his chin, intrigued. He seemed to begin to get lost in his own thoughts.

"Well, I doubt that will last for a long time. When boss wants something, he gets it. So don't rely on just that to help you" mumbled Hisoka.

"So then what the hell do I do?" you shrieked.