chapter 10, multiple personality disorders are fun :)

Ok first of all me any my friend,are going to start writing a new story. It is called the last pie on earth it is by Snivellus_Snape, I'm not sure if my friend has posted the first chapter up yest but it will  be up soon. Also this is my next chapter so I hope you love it :) 

Aurora Riddle

I sorted the ingredients in silence for a couple of minutes till it got to me. Why in the world is Snape nice then mean, or just plain forgets I'm here. Does he have like split personalities or something? Sigh...

"Au-Ms. Riddle, you can be finished with you sorting for today, I hoped you learned your lesson but I have one parting question. In order to create it so that you can speak to owls what do you suggest I add to the potion." Snape asked. DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN, we have him being kind, a butt face, and then treating me like a typical student....

"I would add heart string of an owl, Sir, but you knew that." I said as I walked to the front of the classroom. But before I could leave or he could respond I asked "Do you have multiple personalities?" And with that I sprinted out of the classroom up to the Gryffindor common room.

"Well that has to be the shortest detention snape has ever given!" Fred greets me as I rush in through the portrait.

"Well things got... awkward...." I went and sat next to George

"Like how?" George asked

"I am determined to believe that he has multiple personalities, now I better do my homework before bed, so good night" I got up again and headed to my room before they could ask about Snape's many personalities

Snapes P.O.V.

Man that girls fast... wait.... DID SHE JUST ASK ME IF I HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES?!

'mabey you do' what, wait I thought I got rid of the voice inside my head when I left puberty... what is wrong with me... ARG stupid dark lord went and had the first child who can actually understand and love potions like it should be..... that buttface.... but back to the first reason of this rant, she thinks I have a multiple personality disorder, what is up with that... all well she's gone now, time to finish the potion...

Aurora's P.O.V.

A sat on my bed and worked on my homework but soon I drifted off to sleep...

(DREAM) I was sitting in the potions classroom with Snape going on about something. His facial expressions kept changing from happy to sad to excited and ect. Although his voice tone stayed the same... it was odd... 

Then suddenly Voldemort and Quirrel jumped into the classroom

'Hello childern' Quirrel didn't stutter as Voldemort went Kill happy and began tap dancing around the room as he killed everyone in the room except me and Snape. (He killed Quirrel, and Harry) My mind was swimming and as I looked into the eyes of Voldemort all sense of warmth left my body, I felt like as solid block of ice. I couldn't move my gaze and Voldemort's eyes hardened as he looked at me. He got closer and closer, I tried to move my mouth to scream but my body wouldn't function I couldn't move as I tried to force my muscles to move. Voldemort reached his hand up

"AURORA  WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!" Hermione screamed frantically. I popped my eyes open and sat up. As soon as I sat up I started shaking, the dream felt so real... It was worse than anything I could ever imagine, he was there and he wanted me, but I couldn't he looked so evil... that was one thing I will never be...

"Rory are you ok" Hermione said calmer this time as she sat on my bed next to me.

"Y-y-y-ya i-it w-was just a-a-a d-dream right?" I stuttered still shaking slightly. Hermione pulled me into a hug.

"Why don't you go take a shower, classes start in an hour okay?" She said with concerned eyes. I nodded my head and shakily climbed to my feat. Hermione helped me to the bathroom then left me for my shower. I let the hot water run over my body and waited waited till I calmed down more till I headed down for break fast. Hermione met me in the common room. 

"Feeling better?" She asked, I could tell she wanted to know what the dream was but she wasn't going to ask, this I was happy of.

"Ya we better head to breakfast so we aren't late to class." I said plastering a fake smile on my face. I did not want to think about that dream...