Chapter 2

Michaels POV
"What's got your dick in a twist?"
"Shut up Luke, I don't need your shit right now" I just got out of history class and all I could think about was that damn Harmony chick, why you ask? I have no fucking idea! We only made small talk during music, discussing the days we'd meet up to do the assignment. Mondays and Thursdays, as well as weekends, is when we decided. Does Little Miss Trouble think I wanna see her outside of school? Uh, no. I have better things to do like, get high and find a new chick to bed.
"Alright alright, settle down you asshole" Luke muttered crossing his arms.
"Seriously dude, what the fucks wrong with you? You come here looking all pissed, then smack your hands down on the table like the hulk! Now come on Mikey, tell Uncle Ashy your problems" Ashton said patronisingly. He was obviously high as fuck, because who in their right mind voluntarily calls them self 'Uncle Ashy'? Christ, no wonder this kid got held back!

As the boys drifted off into their own conversation, my mind wondered off to Harmony again. She was obviously different to most of the sluts around here. For starters, she wasn't exactly mesmerised by lord dickhead, Jake, unlike most girls who melt in a 10 meter radius of him. Just as I was about to continue my little list I had going on, I heard a cry of pain as well as a few swear words, come from Luke's direction.
"Ah ah ah fuck, whiplash whiplash whiplash" he said, holding his neck, groaning in pain. As usual when he did something stupid, which was pretty much daily, I laughed.
"Nice one blondie, what were you doing, trying to imitate Willow Smith again?"
I reminisced about the time Luke was high and decided he was gonna 'whip his hair, until his head hurt'. Well as you can probably gather, his head wasn't the only thing that hurt. His mum Liz, pretty much flipped the shits, when the chiropractic bill came for Luke's treatment on his sore neck! Good times, good times.
"Fuck you Mike, that was once and I was high, you've done worse and you know it!"
Just as I was about to argue back, Ash interjected.
"Both of you need to chill out! Okay Willow, tell us what happened boo" Yep, if this didn't confirm that he was high, I don't know what did.

As Luke proceeded to explain what caused his whiplash, something he said caught my attention immediately.
"I saw this angel sent from the fucking heavens, walking with Calum Hood."
That alone made me focus on what he was saying for once.
"She had jeans with the a knee rip that made her legs look so damn good, and this shirt that made her boobs look a-fucking-mazing, "
That was enough information for me to assume it was Harmony. I mean first off, none of the girls Hood walks with, wears anything longer then mid thigh, and also, the boob comment. I'm sure pretty much every guy is thinking the same thing. I mean, if her 'girls' ever happened to just feel a little sore one day, I'd no doubt offer my services, if you catch my drift. Once again, Luke snapped me out of my trance.
"Look there she is! No wait, don't look, she's to hot for you to look at, you might radiate some ugliness onto her!" If Ashton wasn't going to knock Luke out soon, I sure was! Regardless of Luke's little comment I looked in the direction his head was already in and, surprise surprise, I found little harmony standing near a wall, with someone that's not Calum? Well the mystery person turned and my jaw clenched, if one person managed to annoy me more then Luke, it was this cunt, Jake. Didn't he get the message this morning that Har didn't want anything to do with him? Wait, Michael what kind of shit, did you just call her 'Har'? No, you don't do nicknames!

Harmony's POV
"Ew Calum what is this stuff and why does it look like something Mason made?" This stuff didn't look edible to humans at all! I mean, I guess most schools food looks yuck, but damn Riverstone just set a new standard!
"Hey, don't insult your 6 year old brothers cooking skills! You're no where near half the cook he is! Leave Mason alone, God Harmony!" This kid! What's gone up his ass?! Like I know him and Mason are close but wow, talk about defensive! He doesn't even get this worked up, when someone insults my cooking!
"Well shit, if little baby Calum has recovered from his tantrum, care to let me know what's up?" Calum looked over at me before turning his head.
"Nothing, it's just that Mason is my bae and if you insult him again, I will punch your boob"
"Calum Thomas Hood, first of all never say bae in your life again or I'll punch your willy, got it? Second of all you're going to tell me what's wrong right now!" I've known Calum long enough to know what you've gotta push these things out of him or else he'll bottle these things up.
"Okay fine Miss pushy, Jake just keeps staring at you and it's pissing me off a lot" are you kidding me? He got all worked up over some douche staring at me? Bless him for caring but, what harm can a rich daddy's boy do?

As I waited for Calum to pay for his lunch, I decided to stand over at a wall that was near by. Knowing Calum, he'd have to ask someone around him for change, he pretty much never had the right amount of cash on him!
"Hey there trouble" I heard someone whisper in my ear, unfortunately even after one day I could recognise that annoying voice from anywhere.
"Jake"
"Ahh so I see you've finally learnt my name there babe" babe? BABE?! Are you fucking kidding, does he want a death wish?
"What do you want? Because I'm pretty damn sure I made it clear that I don't want anything to do with you" I managed to grit though my teeth. And just like that, he had managed to back me up against the wall looking anything but happy. Who knew, pretty boy as anger management issues!
"Look all I want is-" but he want cut off. No, not by another voice, by someone slamming him into the wall beside me.

I turned my head to see who my knight in shining armour was, but I was pulled back by hand.
"Harmony what the fuck did you do?!" There stood a terrified Calum
"What the fuck you piece of shit, I didn't do anything! Okay wait that's a lie, I may or may not have provoked Jake a little, but he was the one who backed me up against the wall, and then someone pretty much did the same to him, only 10 times harder" I tried explaining. By this time we had managed to gather a little crowd. Just as Calum was preparing to speak, i heard the words 'kill' and 'him'.
"Fuck you dickhead, don't kill him, let go!" The deep voice said, that was my cue to go see just what the hell was happening! As I pushed my way though a few people, finally getting to the front, I saw a ball of red hair. Michael. To say I was shocked that he came to my 'rescue' was an understatement! I mean, I kind of got the impression he didn't like me, well I guess not? I finally decided to speak up.
"MICHAEL!" He head turned around fast with a look of worry on his face, which soon hardened. He turned his head around and whispered a few things to Jake, then let him go and walked off with two guys. What just happened?

A/N
I had some time on my hands so I whipped up this chapter :) again, I'm not sure how frequent updates will be but I'm hoping to give you at least one chapter per week! Now guys, please please leave comments and vote! This really pushes me to write more and it's quite nice knowing people are liking this story! Again please excuse any spelling mistakes :)
Until next time x
Let's be friends!
Twitter: @/onetimemuke