Chapter 1

Harmony's POV
Being the new kid at school was something I didn't really like, especially when we were almost toward the end of the year, but unfortunately was something I had to get used to. Why am I moving schools this late you ask? Let's just say my last school was on the news for a gun threat, need I say more?

Thank god I already knew someone though, my best friend Calum Hood. Calum has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. Our families are very close as our mums had been best friends since high school, so naturally, Calum and I had formed a friendship from the amount of time we spent together. I remember how we always used to get asked if we were dating and I'd scrunch up my nose, cross my arms and say no, while Calum pretty much did the opposite and would smugly smile, put his arm over my shoulders and say yes. I guess you could say he was a charmer from a young age.

I heard a car beeping from outside and made an assumption that it was Cal here to pick me up. I quickly ran to the kitchen to grab a small carton of chocolate milk and kissed my mum and 6 year old brother goodbye, before I ran out to greet Calum at his car.

"You ready to walk the halls of Riverstone high school, with the sexiest guy alive?" Calum said. Why am I not shocked that all the girls at this school probably over feed his already big enough ego?
"Sure am, where's Dylan O'Brian at?" I said jokingly as he just shook his head and grinned.

The whole car ride was silent but as Calum found a parking spot, he decided to speak up. "Okay I should tell you few things, first of all, no they don't sell pizza at the canteen, second of all, I'm kind of a big deal around here and quite a hit with the ladies, so if girls are looking at you like they wanna kill you now you know why"
Once again there is his ridiculously big ego coming out.
"And finally, your boobs look really good in that shirt"
Of course this idiot has to make a comment about my boobs, although this was normal for calum and I, and something that would usually never really bother me, now isn't exactly the best time.
"Really Calum? I'm about to go and get judged by hundreds of kids who, I have to spend my final year of schooling with, and the only thing you say is, my boobs look good in this shirt? God you're the most stupidest kid I know" I giggled at the end and started to head toward the front gate.

Calum wasn't kidding when he said everyone was gonna stare, I had people staring left, right and centre. Like were they really not used to having new kids around to the point they stare at me like I'm a different species? And wow, Mr narcissistic for once, really wasn't exaggerating when he said girls were going to look at me like they wanted to kill me. If looks could kill, I'm pretty damn sure I'd be dead in 0.5 seconds flat. After cal showed me around a little and I got my timetable I headed off to my first class which wasn't too bad, everyone seemed okay, but no one made an effort to talk to me. Just as I stepped out of class I was greeted by Calum "Okay music time, lets go I refuse to be late, these dumbass people always take the good bass guitars" Calum said while rushing me to get to class.

"So when Katy Perry and I get married, I want will smith to be our wedding celebrant" Calum rambled on as we made our way to the music room.
"God cal, you talk about this like it's actually gonna happen!" I chuckled and he just pouted and muttered "fucking dream crusher, just because my ass is better then yours"

As I walked into the fairly new music room, I was greeted by a group of girls, who were swooning over calum.
"Hi cal" one of them said with a wink, then sending me a dirty look. Damn bitch, just because I'm probably closer to Calum's dick than you'll ever be!
Calum simply waved back at the girl not really paying much attention to her.
"OoOooooh look at you Mr. Hood, got your own fan club huh?" I said playfully.
"Damn right hot stuff, bitches love me" Calum announced proudly, wearing a cheeky grin. I just laughed at the loser I called my best friend.

As I was finding my seat I heard a voice come from behind me,
"Hey baby, what's your name?", but I ignored it as my eyes were else where. My attention was drawn to this boy who had, what looked like overly dyed hair, which currently sported a bright red hair colour and an eyebrow piercing. He wore a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and overly worn all black converse. Something about him really intrigued me, he looked like he had this whole bad boy image going on, but I reckon there's more to him, He looks like a mystery.

"Hey I'm talking to you!"
I snapped out of my trance, and turned around to see what looked like the schools 'pretty boy'.
"What were you doing staring at clifford for? You don't wanna associate with him baby, he's trouble" he said thinking I'd actually give two shits.
"But as I said before, what's your name? I'm Jake" He said adding a wink at the end.
Okay, first and foremost, there's no point in denying he was probably sculpted by the gods, like they must've spend forever perfecting his jawline, my goodness. He was fine as hell, but this kid was a douche, so I just decided to do what I do best, be a smartass. By this time most of the class was listening into our conversation.
"Oh you wanna know my name?" Jake simply smirked and nodded. I just smiled and told him "trouble".
As soon as the words left my mouth a chorus of 'oohs' erupted and he just flipped me off and sunk into his seat with embarrassment. Calum looked at me and stuck his hand out, indicating for me to hi-five him.
"Smooth Collins, smooth"

"Okay class quite down please, I have an announcement to make! We have a new student, Miss Harmony Collins, now where is she?"
I put my hand up and waved at him.
"Oh Harmony hi, I'm Mr Willis nice to meet you, I hope this music class is one to remember! Anyways introductions out of the way, we have our final major assignment to start! You and a partner who I'll allocate" when the class heard that partners were going to be allocated they all groaned. I let out a small groan of annoyance knowing that there was only a small chance calum would be my partner. "Anyways, you are to compose and write your very own song, and yes this will impact on your final grade immensely."

As he explained the rest, he was finally down to picking off partners.
"Calum Hood and Rosie Gooding" I heard a squeal from the front, and saw one of Calum's little "followers" fanning herself. My eyes wondered over to Calum, who looked like he was going to chuck himself out the window. As a few more names got said I finally heard mine.
"Harmony Collins and Michael Clifford" just about everyone fell silent, the room was dead silent and I wondered why, but then I remembered what that Jake kid said before,
"What were you doing staring at clifford for? You don't wanna associate with him baby, he's trouble"
I was partnered him. My mystery boy, wait what? MY mystery boy, Harmony don't do this. He didn't look like a Michael in all honestly. I mean, Michael was hardly a badass name. I looked over at Calum and he gulped, making his Adam's apple pop out, what was so bad about this kid?

"Okay class get started!" Our teacher shouted and everyone snapped out of it and carried on. I got up and walked over to Michael, who was laying back in his chair with a pen in his mouth. As I was walking I inspected him some more, he had the most cutest stubby little fingers, most adorable nose and wait, was that a bald patch I see? Oh god how many times had this kid dyed his hair? and he had the most plump pink lips... really harmony again? Geez you haven't even been here for 2 hours, calm down, you don't know him.
My eyes travelled down his face, past his neck to his torso, I studied his shirt. I was able to identify the person on his shirt almost immediately.
"I like your Cobain shirt"

Michael's POV
"Harmony Collins and Michael Clifford"
Aaahhh fuck. Of course I get stuck with the new bitch. The whole room had fallen silent and I swear I was gonna fuck them all up, they act like I'm a fucking criminal! Like yes okay, I like the occasional shop lift or occasional use of drugs, but seriously!

Mr Willis snapped everyone out of it by telling us all to get started. I took a quick moment to look at her, hhmmm not too bad, nice hair, round ass and geez, did I mention her boobs in that top? because damn. It was only a brief look though and thank god she didn't realise.

"I like your Cobain shirt"
I'm guessing she like nirvana, or at least I'm hoping she does. Oh god, please don't be one of those girls who only knows the lead singer or only likes a band because it's a 'thing' no, I can't stand them. I heard a giggle followed by, "and no I'm not one of those girls who just like nirvana to look cool or whatever, I actually appreciate their music."
Huh so little miss trouble has alright taste in music. But god, I'm stuck with her for the rest of the year, fuck.

A/N
hi everyone :)
So here's the first chapter, let me know what you think! I'm not sure how regular updates will be, and please excuse any spelling mistakes!
Until next time x