Why are you here.

Caleb came closer.

He grabbed ny wrist causing me to whimper in pain. Behind him were his high pack leaders.

" Where the hello have you been" his voice changed from soft to alpha tone.

" Nowhere" I replied trying not to cry.

" I don't believe you" he squeezed my hand harder, I swear it was on the verge of breaking until he stopped.

I sighed in relief.

" I missed you hun" I said hugging him while every inch of my body wanting him to be Jake.

He sniffed me " You smell different"

He pulled down my shirt so he saw my neck.

" Someone freaking marked you" he had so much anger in his voice.

" What" I looked down at my neck. There was a big bite mark on my neck.

I looked at Caleb. His face looked like he was on the verge of murder.

" I swear I didn't know" but he completely ignored me.

" Did you mate with him" he asked me.

"No I swear, I didn't even know he marked me" I slightly lied remembering back to when he sucked my neck.

His face was starting to calm down but not enough.

" I can sense he is an alpha, I can smell him all over you, I guess I got competition, is he your real mate"?

After a moment of silence he yelled at me.

" ANSWER ME ATHENA".

I answered really quickly but in a very quiet voice.

" Yes".

I could see his face start to tense up again.

" That just makes me more eager to get you even farther away from, who were you running from" he asked changing the subject...well sort of.

" Ummm. Him" I said staring at the ground.

" Look at me" I looked at him.

" Who were you running from" he asked now in a softer tone.

After a moment I replied " My mate".

He chuckled.

" That's my girl" he said hugging me pulling me closer to him.

Every single inch of my body wanted to get the help away from him but I beared with it.

"It's time to go home, we have a lot to talk about" he whispered in my ear.

"Ya, lovely".