Mr.alpha

The next day I woke up feeling worried. if the alpha didn't like me then I am dead meat. literally. I got out of bed. put on a black pencil skirt that showed off my bubble butt and my sexy curves. then a white blouse with some black lacey underwear and bra. added some mascara and eyeliner. put on some black heels and started to school. I walked through the front doors and saw that dude from yesterday. fuck, I didn't even get his name. he.must have read my mind because he asked what my name was. i replied Athena. his was Damien. I started to walk with him. he asked me where I lived. I replied I didn't live anywhere. and if course he asked about my parents and I told him the while story. at the end he said ,Wow, what a hard life, I nodded. next he asked if I would like to come and live in the pack house with him and I said a definate no. we were walking down the hallway and I saw Damien tense up. I looked to see what he was looking at. and I saw the hottest, sexiest man alive. he had ripped jeans on and a tight red shirt showing off his abbs. my mouth watered. all I wanted was to take all his clothes off and do him. that whole time I was thinking about those thoughts I ran into him. he sneered. Watch where you going bitch. I felt a bolt of electricity and enrapture and I'm pretty sure he felt it too. becuz he stopped and stared. I got lost in his eyes. he had blonde shaggy hair with brown eyed while I had kind curly brown hair with blue eyes. he broke the stare. my body felt an urge to touch him. my wolf was lunging for him, wanting every bit of him but I held her back. he slowly walked away.

WHAT THE F*** JUST HAPPENED.