7

"why'd you leave me in the maze?" I asked while walking down the stairs.

"I knew you would get out alive. Knowing you, you would even get in a rampage" I stopped walking once he said that. "You should know how guilty I am when I found out that you're dead" he also stopped walking looking me straight in the eyes.

"Surprise, I'm not" I said lifting the gun in a stand like position on my shoulder. "Oh how I want to rip your guts out" I said as we start walking again.

"You don't even know where the guts are located when we met" He deadpanned.

"How should I know? I'm not a surgeon". We stopped walking when we reached the railing of the second floor, over looking the lobby where almost everyone is. "Oh look Labrador" I said as I positioned my gun to shoot him but my f*cking husband stop me.

"You'll get yourself killed"

"We're gonna die anyways"I deadpanned but he just looked at me and flicked my forehead.

"Kill them all" Labrador said as his Chihuahuas started to position their guns at the non Chihuahuas

"See? Let's save them, yeah?" I said once again positioning my gun only for it to get snatched by Chishiya. "Stupid" I said taking out another gun

"Enough" He said glaring at me. I lowered my gun glaring back at him.

I should have not forgiven him this early. Dumb b*tch

"Stop this already!" We turned our head and saw Arisu being assisted by Usagi and the blue capped boy.

Damn. Mr. Blue cap is one lucky b*astard for surviving this long.

"Let's end this game" Blue said.

Yeah I'll start calling him blue from now on

I felt Chishiya hold my hand and pulled me to him so that we're not able to see, my back against his chest as he rest his one arm on my waist and the other hold my wrist to stop me from shooting impulsively.

I could savor this moment before he start acting like a jerk again. A hot f*cking jerk. Sometimes I ask myself if I only married him because of his hotness.

"I was confined by you guys the entire time, even when the murder occurred." Arisu confessed. I glared at Chishiya knowing full well on what way he used Arisu.

"Really? I told you to get easy on my kid" I whispered harshly at Chishiya.

"Sorry" He said not even meaning it.

"I'm sure you know I couldn't been the witch. If you aren't the witch, then there's no need to kill me" Arisu said. "Please cooperate with me and search for the witch"

Labrador walked up to Arisu and punched him and then kicked him to the point that Arisu glided to the floor while the others freaked out specially Usagi.

D*mn why so angry Papa Labrador

Usagi tried stop Labrador but he just pushed her aside. "Now I know. The reason why you attacked Arisu, even though he's the only one with an alibi" Usagi said as Labrador picked up Arisu. "That's because your the witch!" She proclaim. But it does not affect Labrador as he continued punching Arisu.

I tried to pry my hands off Chishiya but he's stronger that me even though he has a thin body.

"You... Are you the witch?" A beach member said.

"Yes. I'm the witch" Labrador said

Welp, there you go folks!

"I kill him now, ok?" I said trying to pry my hands off his.