3

The next day I was about to party when the hot chick with glasses dragged me.

"What's your name anyway?" I asked her and she just looked at me or looked behind me cause I can't see her eyes.

"You've been here."

"Don't have the energy yo remember names when we're gonna die" I said and walked beside her.

We entered a big room and saw Hatter talking to 2 people. I analyze the two and remembered that I played with them on the ame of tag or something.

"This is the answer" Hatter said motioning for his two hotdogs (😉) to open the big sliding door. They opened it and the deck of cards are shown.

Though Mira gives me the creeps to the point that I want to brake her teeth.

"There's only one way to end this hellish nightmare." Hatter said motioning his hands to the board.

Not this again.

I zoned out cause why not, I know this shit.

Oh so her name is Ann. Dumb sh*t. How dumb can I get?

I examine the two and can clearly see in their faces the what-the-hell-did-we bought-ourselves-into
faces.

"The people in Tokyo didn't just disappear. It's hypothesized that we've entered another country accidentally. If that's true, then there must be a way to return." Hatter said.

"And we created an organization here" This blacked haired lady named Mira said.

Why is her hair like that? She should have come to me and I will cut her hair that is so beautiful that she will cry. Yup, bald.

"Fuels are used to generate electricity, and rainwater is used as water supply" Ann said

She's so smart, I can't even

Hatter began talking again and I zoned out

"There are only three rules here in beach" Hatter said.

This guy really can't stop talking.

This meeting or some sort finished and I was ordered to guide them to their rooms.

"You Nagini and Ukai?" I asked walking in front of them.

"Usagi and Arisu." The girl corrected.

"Okay Nagini, this is your room" I said showing the girl her room. "I'm getting tired, I hope you can find your room." I said to the boy. "Also use protection, there's a lot in the cupboards and also some d*ld*s or something. Good luck kids." I said and walked to my room.

I opened the door and saw Baby Girl and bastard seating on my bed. "What the h*ck is this?"

"We need you in my plan" Chishiya said.

"No thank you." I grumbled walking out of my room and headed to my old room. I opened the door and it's still the same. The art that i hang on the wall are still there, I looked under the bed and saw my photo album. I laid down on the bed opening the first page, the first picture is me wearing my wedding dress.

"Having fun" I looked up and saw Chishiya leaning against the door frame.

"I was, until you came here"

"I never meant to leave you behind"

I stood up and grabbed his cheeks. "I hope you rot in hell"

"Not letting me explain" He grumbled grabbing my hand tightly.

"I'll let you" I said. "But not now." I walked past him. "Why are you even doing this? You're not the jerky ass daddy that views everyone as sacrificial lamb when it comes to sh*t like this"

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows" He recited

FLASHBACK
Chishiya and I are in the roof top of The Beach having our sweet time.

"You remember our vows?" I said.

"With this hand I will lift your sorrows, your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine." Chishiya said tightening his embrace on me.

"With this candle, I will light your way in darkness" I continued.

"With this ring I ask you to be mine" The both of us said as we lock eyes and started to lean until our lips touched. He caresses my cheeks lovingly while his other hand grabbed my waist.

I touched his hair as the two of us fell back, him on top of me. We broke apart and smiled.

"That's cringy as f*ck. Talk to me when you're back to normal." I cut him off and walked away