Chap 3: subway

"Hehe - .. oh the subway is here."

They got in.

"Ugh! It's really crowded in here - I'm getting squashed", Finn says.
"Ey, we better stay close to each other, otherwise we can get pushed away further", Max says.

"Mm! Yes but-! -man ... everyone pushes me.
"Uh hold on. It only takes 10 minutes."

"Um...Max?" Finn whispers. He feels something on his 'private-body part'.
It seems that Max doesn't hear him. He's sure that it's a MAN who touches him there. He tries to push him away with his hand, but it is too tight. He kicks him from behind, but there's no movement in him. A few seconds later, another man notices what's going on.
He grabs the arm of the man who's molesting Finn and pulls him so hard that he pulls other people with him.
They fall on other people because there's no place to fall on the ground.
(This sentence is friked up)

The man looks at Finn and asks if he's al right.
Finn's heart starts beating faster because of shame. People start staring at him. He turns a little red and wants to sink through the ground. "Uh-um- yes..thanks." "Huh? What happened? "Asks Max.
"Uh- .."
"I don't think he'll ever try to do it again. And if he does, you just have to call for help. " "M-." Finn feels his heart in his throat.
"..you don't have to be ashamed. The one who does, is the man with the yellow coat", he says the last part louder so that everyone could hear.
"Mh..yes..thank you .."
The man who helped him looked about 30 years old. He was never molested before. He did read it in comics, but in comics it took longer before someone could help the one who was being molested. He just hoped that it would never happen to him.

The metro stopped.
"We arrived at station X in XX", they heard.

The doors opened and everyone stormed out.
"* Sigh * finally!" Max says relieved.
"..."
"What actually happened?"
"I'll tell you on the way to your house", he answers.

/ 17 minutes later /

"Hurry up! It's coldddd! Does it take that long to open your loc!? "
"Yes- .. just-.. give me a sec..uFF! WRONG DIRECTION."

"ARE YOU FINALLY DONE?", Finn says, irritated.
"Yeah, sorry. I can't be good at EVERYTHING. "

"Wow... you are completely shaking..", Max says as he puts his jacket off.
"Yeah I- I..Ugh..I don't f-feel my hands..any- m- more."
Max felt a stab in his heart from guilt. "A-ah..let me- ...! ", Max grabbed Finn's
hands. "W-wa...it's so cold."
"Hn ..! Your hands are really hot! "Says Finn, pulling his hands away.
"..Oh .. yes, but that's only because your hands are colder than your normal body temperature."
"Never mind. I'll just put them under the water. "
Finn takes off his coat and shoes, puts his bag on the floor, and walks to the kitchen. "Where do you want me to put your guitar?" Max asks.
"Uhm ... just put it in the living room. I'm coming."

To be continued...