Chap 1; Morning'

* beep * * beep * * beep * * beep * "uGh. I don't wanna wake uuuuup."
Finn is a 17 year old boy who attends XXX College. This is his 5th year. He works in the Mac Donalds for the time being, but doesn't know what he wants to be later.

He puts on his sweater and pants and goes to the bathroom to wash his face. Then he takes his bag and goes downstairs to eat his sandwich.
"Ships, only 8 more minutes." He knew he wouldn't have much time so he texted Milan to say he wouldn't be able to cycle with him.
He quickly runs upstairs to comb his hair and brush his teeth. Finally he goes to the toilet.

When he has his shoes and coat on, he is about to leave the house, but realizes that he has forgotten to water the plants.
"Aah! I'm out of time!" He quickly runs up the stairs on his way to his room. He grabs the watering can and water his 7 plants 1 by 1.

Then he runs down the stairs again and takes his bicycle keys.
Before he gets on his bike, he checks his phone: 8.10.
"Only 20 minutes left .. * sigh * .. I always have this again eh."

Panting and puffing he arrives at school "phew, 5 minutes before my class starts."
On the way to his locker he sees Luka. He's known him since the 2nd. After that he dropped to 3-school of higher general secondary education.

Luka approaches him.
"Ey, what is your profession like that?"
"Physics", answers Finn.
"Oh, I have biology . That woman is really spontaneous. Last week ha- RING ~!"
"ah .. the bell .. see you soon", says Finn and quickly walks to the coat rack instead of his locker to hang his coat.
Then he runs up the stairs to his classroom.
"Hey Finn." "Hello, Mr. Dane."

He sat down next to Max.
When the teacher finished his explanation, they started on their poster that counted 3x as a grade.
Max was very smart. He also often asked questions and got along quickly with new people. So the opposite of Finn.
Finn has known Max since the first and quickly became friends with him.
"So ~ Tomorrow you will come to sleep with me, right?" Asked Max. "Yup. With you at noon."
"Oki ~"

RING~
'Finally weekend. Home now', Finn thought.
He put on his coat, left the school building and got on his bicycle. Normally he would cycle to school AND back home with his friend Milan. But because Finn was late, Milan took the metro, so Finn cycled alone.
He thinks it's quite boring to cycle alone, because normally Milan talks a lot. But now that he is not there he only hears the wind and the traffic.

When he gets home he goes upstairs to read in his room before playing the guitar. But when he walks into his room, he notices that one of his plants has grown a lot. It is 1.2 meters long, while it used to be 75 centimetres. He didn't think much about it and started reading.

1.5 hours later he wanted to go downstairs for a quick meal and then play his guitar. Every step he took on his stairs on his way down made a creaking sound.
/ Hm... reminds me of my ex../, he thought. She always complained about the noise that scared her at night when she wanted to go downstairs to get a glass of water.

To be continued...