09

Y/n's pov:

The next day I opened my eyes and looked out of the window. I saw Merlin and Arthur talking in the garden and I sighed.

I put my clothes on and went to the kitchen. I saw Jack hurring to the room. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Hans offering Red a plate with donuts. I felt myself drooling. They looked really good.

Y/n: Good morning everyone.

H: Good morning Y/n.

R: Good morning Y/n. Do you want some donuts?

H: Yeah. They are made by me. I want to know your honest opinion.

Y/n: Ok then.

I took one and took a bite. As I bîte eat it was like I ate a rainbow of aromas.  Although is war really good, it was too sweet, and fat.

Y/n: Wow Hans! These are really good. But if you don't want me to have diabet I suggest for you to not put as much sugar in these.

I said smiling not trying to offence him. He smiled at me and nodded.

H: I thought they were too sweet too, but I also noticed that Red has a sweet tooth so I decided to make something that she would like.

R: I like it Hans! You don't have to doubt that. Besides, I think Y/n and you would make a good team in the kitchen, since sta was the one who made that delicious breackfast yesterday.

H: Really? Wow. You really are a good cook Y/n. I am impressed.

I smiled sweetly at the comment and then we heard Jack. He came n front of us and showed Red one of the biggest diamonda I ever saw.

R: Jack I don't want presents, your intentions are enough.

J:But my intentions are the best.

I giggled at the comment and looked at the sight in front of me. Them we heard something from outside.

?: Testing!  One Two!

He said from outside. We made out way to the window and looked at the persone. It was a man with blonde hair. He seemed arogant and spoiled.

?: Attention hideous trolls. Is it dwarfs with a f or with a v? I wanna use whatever is more offensive.

R:Who is this guy?

J: Ughh. It's that loser Prince Average.

Av: Heard that. And it pronounce Avarauge.

H: Oh please.

Y/n: Well, he already piss me off.

Av:Inside your amateur attempt of a facade of sham of a travesty of a castle is a gorgeous wanted criminal. I hate by command, that you exit the premises and surrender post haste. Fail to comply and you will never these two again.

He said and two knights showed Merlin and Arthur, both tied up.

Av: You have until three. One.

R: What are we gonna do?

H: We need a plan.

J: We can't just go in there.

Y/n: Red I need you to listen to me. You will stay here and stay hidden. Prince Average can't know you are here.

Av: Two.

R: But if I don't get out he will hurt Merlin and Arthur.

Y/n: We won't let that happen. Trust me.

She smiled and I nodded to the boys.

Y/n: I will distract the prince and his men. You two take care of Merlin and Arthur.