07

Merlin's pov:

I was picking some carrots when I heard the bars of the cage. I looked in the bunny's way and saw Y/n trying to touch his nose.

M: Y/n stop it. What is he bites you?

Y/n: If I would have tought like that when I met Fang probably I wouldn't be here right now.

She touched the bunny's face and it leaned in her touch. Then she did something I didn't expected. She opened the cage And met the bunny out.

M: Y/n! What are you trying to do?

Y/n: He is a wild bunny, that was kept in a single place for a whole night. Keeping him in a cage it's like you signed his own death.

She said that and came near me. She took a carrot and throw it to the bunny. He runned after the carrot and caught it.

Then an idea came into my head. I got a carrot in my hand and got the bunny's attention and started to throw one after one in any way, and saw the bunny going after them.

M: Hey Y/n. Do you want to go to the Gold Egg?

Y/n: But we need to guard the bunny.

M:We can take him with us.

She looked confused at me. I smirked and  took her hand. I jumped on the bunny and hold Y/n tight close to me. I started to throw some carrots and the bunny started to jump.

Y/n: Yooohooooo. This is the best way to travel!  Like ever!

She shout. Str laughed and I found it really contagious. I looked at her face, sta looked so innocent and without a worry, and when she is down she looks like something dark in the world was revealed and she is the only one that knows it. I wanted to see her smile. Seeing her frown or being down made me feel uncomfortable.

We reached the Gold Egg and we get down from the bunny. We looked for Arthur and Red Shoes, but we saw a wanting poster with Red Shoes. Was she a criminal?

Y/n looked at it and frowned. You know when I told you I don't like her frowning face? Yeah, that's what I am talking about. I just wanted to remove her  frown. Is that really bad?

Y/n looked around and started to think at something. She saw a guitar in a musical store and took it. The seller saw her and grabbed her hand. I was ready to use my tickets but then I heard Y/n telling tin that she is making a favour for the store.

She came at me and looked me in the eyes.

Y/n:You go and search for Red and Arthur. If here are wanting posters, it's most likely Red can get in danger.

M: What about you? What are you gonna do?

Y/n: I will make a show.

She showed me the guitar and smirked.

M: Y/n we are not in a musical.

Y/n: I know but hear me out. I will make a show. I will start to sing and make it like I am showing everyone how good the instruments from this guy are. If we are lucky I will get the guards that are searching for Red and you cand get everyone home.

M: What about you? We can't leave you behind.

I was worried. What is she Red's to be the one captura instead?

Y/n: I will be fine. Besides, I have Fang and this big guy.

She said that petting the bunny's head.

M: Ok then. I trust you.

Y/n: Good. Now go.

I took some steps away from her but I stopped and looked back at her. I saw how she started to play. The music was calm, but joyfull. You can really dance on it and it maker you feel good. She started to sing and I saw how many people gathering to see the show. I saw how some guys looked at get and I shruged. I turned and walked away, but i send electricity to their pants. The started to be alarmed and run to some water.

I smirked at it and went to search for my friends. I found Arthur in the meantime.

M: Arthur! Where is Red Shoes?

A: You? What are you doing here? You were supposed to guard the bunny.

M: Well I did. And now Y/n is going it.

A: Speaking of Y/n, where is she?

M: She is making a show with a guitar.

A: What?

M: Look, we came here and we saw some wanting posters with Red's face on it. We need to find get and get out of here.

A: Alright.

We started to walk and walk and shout Red's name. Y/n dar doing a good job by distracting everyone. I get closer by a hidden alley and saw some knights licking a girl.

I didn't liked the way they talked to get so I electrocuted them. I started to walk to get and saw a red shoe on the floor. I looked it up and gave it to her.

M: I think this is yours.

?: Thank you.

A: Merlin! Let's go!

M: Stay safe.

I looked at her and run to look for Red. Nu te dau the crowd was starting to spread, I guessed that Y/n finished her show.

M: Red Shoes!

A: Red Shoes!

R: Guys, I am here.

M: Red! We need to get you out of here.

R: What? Why?

A: No time to explain. We need to go now!

We started to run but we saw two big knights holding wanting poster of Red. The saw us and we started to run. They almost got to us when we heard someone scream.

Y/n: Get out of my way!

I saw Fang growling and he was in a defensive state. Y/n jumped from the bunny's back and landed on the floor. Str iar in her hands a violin and a bow. Str uses it like a bow and arrow and send the how right to the knifes chest, sending him  through a stall.

She has her hood covering her face. The other knight dar getting closer to him but the threw Fang to his head.

While Fang was bussy with the knight's face we get on the bunny's head and started to run. Y/n whistled for Fang and I saw him running after us.

We eneded up next to a field with purple flowers. We stopped to catch our breath.

A: Wow Y/n. Where did you learned to fight like that?

Y/n: When you have a father like mine, and when you play "The girl and the wolf" in the forest, everything becomes your weapon. You just need to know how to use it the right way.

Str said that and smiled innocently. How can sta smile so easy? She just fight two knights and she is here smiling like she just took a walk in the forest.