Chapter 4: Stubbornness

|Your P.O.V|

I got out of the shower, hoping Camus would be asleep so I wouldn't have to go through awkward silence. I peaked my head out of the doorway to see him reading with nerdy glasses on, making me laugh internally. I shook my head, remembering that I was still angry with him. I sighed and walked out in a baggy T-shirt and black leggings. "Showers yours." I said blankly. "Alright." he replied heading toward the bathroom.

I sat on my bed, getting out my music sheets. "What's the point? It's not like he'll see this as something good." I convinced myself. However, I kept looking over it. I reread the notes one by one, changing them to find the right sound. After a while, I got it. "Finally!" I exclaim. I hadn't noticed that Camus was out of the shower watching me. "Give it here. I'm going to examine it." he said holding his hand out. "Why, it's not like you'll say anything good about it anyway." I said placing the papers to the other side of my legs. Camus was ticked off by that. "Do your senpai says, or face the consequence!" he yelled with a face that you couldn't help but be scared of. I hesitantly give him the papers.

He read it over a few times and nodded. "See? My teachings paid off." he said putting the papers back in my hand. "W- wait seriously!?" I exclaimed. He smiled slightly and went back to his reading. My face was dusted by a light shade of pink. "Did... he just.... smile at me?" I thought perplexed. The thought never left my mind as I put my music back in its folder. "Maybe, it won't be such a long night after all." I thought to myself before getting into bed and drifting off to sleep.

~Morning~

I opened my eyes and sat up, feeling the warm sunlight hit my skin. I got up and glanced over to Camus, who was still asleep. "He looks rather cute when he sleeps." I thought. My face felt warm again as I mentally slapped myself. "Oh my, no. I can't be thinking about that right now. I need to go practice." I thought. I put on simple back jeans and a white shirt before heading downstairs.

As I arrived, Reiji and Ai, along with their kohais, we're sitting at the couch. "Hey (N/N) - (N/N)! Are you feeling better?" Reiji asked me. "Un, I'm feeling a lot better! I just needed some sleep is all." I said with a smile. Everyone smiled and I sat with them. "Are you going to practice your viola?" Otoya, one of Reiji's kohais asked. "Oh yeah, I was going to go outside and do that, but I have some time to sit around for a minute or two." I answered. "Well, if you want, you can practice here." Reiji insisted. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Of course! I never got to hear you preform at the debut concert." he said.

I nodded as I reached for my viola. I was about to open my case when I heard rapid footsteps approaching. I look up to see the very tall blonde with glasses, Natsuki, pacing toward me with open arms. "KAWAIII!!!!!!" he yelled as he leaped into the air. "OH NO!" the short, but taller than me by a few inches, boy named Syo exclaimed. I yelped and ran away from the falling man who was about to talked me. I braced for impact when I heard a cracked noise. I look up to see Natsuki hugging the crap out if Syo. "Oh, gomen!" he said putting Syo down. After he was released, Syo collapsed to the ground as a little white-ish blue soul with a fedora on traveled it's way out of his mouth. "Oh my god! Is he alright?" I yelled in concern. "This happens quite often. He will regain consciousness in a short while." Ai claimed, calm sipping his tea as if he didn't even care about what just happened. "Oh, o-okay." I said while grabbing my viola, and walking outside.

I took in the scenery. "Ah, this is nice!" I claim. I sat down and grabbed my back trying to find my folder. "Oh no! Did  I really leave it in the room?" I yell internally at myself.

I get up and grab my viola and made my way around the side of the building. "I'm NOT going through that twice in one day." I exclaimed as I made my way through the side door. It led to the hallway right next the the stairs thay led to my room.

Before I really moved in, I took a look in every nook and cranny of this place,finding shortcuts just in case I needed them to get of of situation like this.

I made my way to the door of my room. As I opened it, I saw a sight that was and wasn't worth seeing. Camus was shirtless! "C-Camus!?" I exclaim as I covered my eyes and slammed the door. My face was as red as a tomato. "W- what d-did I just walk into!?" I screamed at myself. I heard the door open and I gulped. I look up to see Camus WITH a shirt on. "Oh thank God." I thought mentally sighing. "Hey, I need you go out with me." he said.

I was speechless. "W-w-w-what!?" I exclaim backing up a little. "Not like that baka, I meant I need to go buy something and I want to make sure I don't get attacked by fangirls from every direction." he explained. "O-oh, okay I'll go, I g-guess." I answered. I grabbed my hoodie and boots and we headed outside.

It was so warm. But I couldn't do anything since I had to hide who I was, just as Camus had to.

He and I walked down the busy sidewalk when he abruptly stopped inform of the bookstore. "Wait here, I'll be out in a mintue." he said. I nodded and learned my head against the window. "This almost seems like a... a date...?!" I thought blushing.

"Hey, girly!" a man's voice yelled. My red face immediately faded as I turn and see a guy hovering over me. He was extremely tall and had a smug look on his face. "What?" I asked rather coldly. "Now now, we're all friends here, right. How's about you come with me for today?" he asked smiling wickedly. I could feel his disgusting breath on my face. "No thanks! I'm fine right here!" I claim, putting my foot down, literally. "Girls should be all alone out here." he said. I was about to argue back when I was cut off.

"She's not." Camus' voice said from a short distance. He grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the very disturbing man.

After a while, I looked back to see the guy was long gone. "H-hey, Camus. You can let go now." I said. He let go and turned to me. "Jeez, I can't leave you alone in the real world for a second." he said. "Hey! I'll have you now that I had that guy under control!" I retorted. "Well what if that didn't work? What would you have done then?" he argued.

"Punch him in the jaw!" I yelled. "Your too short (Y/N)." Camus said. He made a good point, but I was too stubborn to give up. "Well then the stomach!" I yelled once more. He flicked my forehead. "Ow, what was that for?" I asked rubbing the spot where he flicked me. "Your punishment for being such a baka. Now, let's get going before that happens again."

Camus grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the Master Course building. It took me a while to realize what had happened, when I gripped back.