Travel.

The Trio was sitting in the common room doing homework well Hermione was doing most of the work and I was just sneaking a few peeks to see what she had written so I could copy a few lines and change it up a bit. Eventually, she noticed and threw a fit.

"Come on, Diana. Stop it! It's not that hard, you can do it by yourself."

"Says you...I give up!" I said getting up and plopping down on the couch next to Harry. He was playing wizard's chess with Ron.

I watched as Potter was loosing and tried to help him by whispering the next move. His eyes brightened up and thanked me before making the move.

Ron sighed in frustration and I smirked. A few minutes later, Harry said "Check mate."

I cheered and patted his shoulder.

"No way, she helped you. It doesn't count." Ron argued and they started all over again and I got bored.

I decided to head to my dorm and relax a bit. No one was there so I smiled and laid back on my bed with a small smile. I turned to my right and something shiny caught my eye. I got up to see what it was. The object was hanging from Hermione's bag. It looked like a tiny hour glass with orbs around it and a chain to be placed around someone's neck.

I took it out and put it around my neck and observed the hour glass carefully and started to shake it and nothing happened. I started to turn it slowly again nothing happened. Frustrated, I began to turn it vigorously. Suddenly, I heard footsteps and before I could hide the object Hermione entered and caught me red-handed.

"Diana, no!" She ran towards me and placed the chain around her neck and everything started to move fastly. I looked around and everything seemed to change around me. I was too amazed that I didn't feel Hermione yank the hour glass from my hands and stop it. 

Everything had stopped and seemed to be back to normal. "Give it back." I said and tried to get the object.

"No, it's too dangerous. We should go back immediately!"

I didn't know what she was talking about, but nontheless I struggled getting it back and before we could prevent it the hour glass fell on the floor shattering.

"Look at what you did!" Hermione yelled out. "Now we're stuck here forever!" She started to panick and red and tears slowly formed in her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "What did that thing do?"

"That thing is a time-turner, it took us back in time. I don't know which time we're in, but judging by this room we went way back. And now, it's broken and we're stuck here. I just..." Then she broke down.

I started to panick too looking around and noticed how different the dorm looked. It was old fashioned, not even our stuff was there. I was afraid to walk out of the room and I believe so was Hermione.

"We'll find a way, Hermione. You're smart, you'll figure something out. I'm sorry I didn't know what it and started to experiment what it can do. I'm sorry." I apologized over and over again while crying.

After calming down and wiping our tears away, Hermione said "Want to see how far back in time you took us?" She chuckled lightly.

I noticed a book next to the bed we were standing and opened it. "Let's see who this belongs too." I opened it and read the name in my mind before saying it. "Lily Evans." I said casually then our eyes widened. No, it can't be!

Hermione checked out the name over and over again and started to panick again. Like any other person in this situation we screamed. Surely the whole school must have heard us. Then suddenly, someone came in. It was a girl with red hair and emerald green eyes just like Harry's. 

"What happened? What's wrong? And why are you holding my book?" I quickly dropped it on the bed again and gulped.

"Are you the new girls here?" Lily asked us supiciously and aprroched us.

"Yes, yes we are." I answered quickly since Hermione was speechless.

"What's wrong with her?" She asked concerned and I chuckled nervously.

"Oh she's just amazed at how beautiful Hogwarts is. The castle is wonderful."

"It surely is." Lily said smiling lightly. "Which year are you two in? I'm in sixth."

"So are we." Finally Hermione spoke.

"Well then let's go to breakfast and get our sceduels, hopefully we have the same classes so I could show you two around and explain everything in this castle." She said in a friendly manner and gave us a smile before going down the stairs.

"I can't believe we just met Harry's mother! Merlin's beard! We're going to meet the Marauders!" I said excitedly.

"Wow, aren't we excited?" She laughed.

"Well since we're going to be here for a long time, might as well enjoy it and seize every opportunity." I said beaming.

"You know what this means don't you? We shouldn't change a thing in the past who knows what might happen in the future. We should be careful." Hermione warned me before walking out of he common room.

Let me know what you guys think, please! and vote! :D