Chapter 7

ANNOUNCMENT! THIS WEEKEND I WILL BE POST THE NEXT 8-10 CHAPTERS SOO BE TUNED. (Sorry if this is a long chapter i have alot)

It was almost time for the party
"Marias alarm goes off"
MARIAS POV.
I wake up wondering what time it is the party starts at 2 but people start coning at 1. It was 11:35 a.m.
I run down the hallway and slam on Mollys door and Nathans and wake them up. I run downstairs and make breakfast.
"EGGS AND TOAST" i yelled
"Okay be down in a sec" Molly answered
They both run down and grab a plate and we all eat breakfast. My mom and dad will be home for the party but they went out to get a new filter for the pool. When i was done we all went upstairs to get ready, i put on a white crop top over my bikni and jean shorts. My friends from school and boys😏 are coming to this party so it has too be perfect. Molly had a red crop last top over her bikni and jean shorts. And Nathan had his swin trunks and no shirt to show his abs off. All my friends have a crush on him but hes taken by this girl named Merissa but people call her Rissy and shes coming also. We all run downstairs and grab the pool toys. While we walk outside my parents pull in, i throw the toys in the pool.
When my dad saids
"Hey both of you come here"
"What?" I said
"I got this special pool chalk so you can draw pictures in the pool and got the filter" he said
"Oh thanks"
I run to the pool and put the chalk on the side so people can grab it when ready to use it.
"Do you have the food mom?" I asked
"Yeah on the porch" she replied
I grab the food and put it on the 5-6 tables we have lining across from the deck. Molly goes to call the people we rented the moon bounce and trampoline from to see when they will get here. It was 12:45 an they needed too be there soon before the people start to come.