Chapter 2.

~Marias POV.
Molly and I were going in the 10th grade and it was the last week of summer. I wanted to go out with my two bestfriends Julia & Ashley. But when i called her mom she said no because i had to clean the house. Her mom favored Molly & Nathan the most because there the "well- behaved" ones. But i didnt really care unless if it was me going somewhere which in this case was. So i started to ask "okay so if i clean can i " and she said " i got to go just clean the house up then ask dad". So while i walked in his office i heared "WHAT NO YOUR GONNA BRING ME THEM PAPERS NOW" my dad screamed loud probably 2 miles away they could hear him.
"I was like everything okay?" I asked "
"no they wont bring the tax papers till next week when i need to get this email done"he said trying to calm down.

"Oh anything i can do" i try to calm him down so i can ask him.

"No its fine sweety so what you need" he asked. "

"I wanted to no if i could go to julias"

"Did you ask your mother?"

"Yeah i did but she said to clean the house and ask you"

"Yeah sure you can but clean your room first"

"Thank you daddy"

"Your welcome now carry along i got to get this finished before i get fired"

I was cleaning my room then Molly came in an sat on my bed.
"Hey sis can i talk to you" she said
"Yeah everything okay?"
"Mom wont let me go to lillys"
"Why not"
"Because she is a "bad example"

"All she cares about is you behaving and not your feelings shes stupid" i said
"Yeah i know are you going too julias?"
"Yeah i have to finish cleaning my room first tho"
"Okay ill leave"
"No just sit on the bed and dont move" i said jokenly
When i was done i turned around and Molly went to her room cause she got bored. I went downstairs and screamed "dad ill see you tomorrow" and went out the door.