Snapdragon

The Fallen were a yakuza group second, but a family first. They ran the underground scene better than the Shie Hassaikai ever did. They made sure that other petty gangs feared them and behaved under their watch. Just like tonight by the docks. The moonlight hit the docks, bouncing off the loading crates that were piled high on top of each other.

Ryu stood with his three men. The Brains, the Muscle and the Speed.

Shinobu was the brawn of the gang. His quirk was just a strength enhancement quirk. He stood tall at 6'7 and his muscles stood out the most from his tall figure. He looked the most intimidating out of everyone with just his overall body. He had multiple tattoos that ran along both of his arms and his torso. He wore dark jeans and a white shirt while standing next to Ryu who looked very regal in his more formal wear. He stood straight with his arms crossed and a frown on his face.

Osamu was the brains of the team. He quirk allowed him to remember any details he had read or watched ever in his life, like an enhanced photographic memory. He had calculating eyes hidden behind a pair of wired eyeglasses. His short dirty blond hair waved in the chill of the night wind. He wore a simple button up shirt with slacks that didn't quite measure up to the formalness of their boss. He wore stark white gloves on his hands, similar to opera gloves while he worked.

Shun was the speed. His quirk allows him to move very quickly in the dark. He is basically nicknamed the 'ninja' of the group. His attire only proved his nickname from the dark clothing he wore from head to toe. He had a headband to hold back his silver hair from his face and a face mask to obscure the lower half of his face. He eyes were as red as the setting sun as he looked up at the moon.

Rye stood still with the brawn of the Fallen right behind him as backup while a leader from a gang approached them. He came with slicked back hair and on rotten grin on his face as he came close with a suitcase clenched in his hands.

"I got what you asked, now here's the money?" The leader asked, stuffing their hands into his pocket as the other clutched his suitcase.

Ryu held up his hand, "Not so fast. Shinobu stay behind me. Osamu, would you mind looking at what exactly this man has brought us?"

"Yes, sir." Osamu replied, approaching the man to look at the contents.

The leader held back the suitcase from Osamu, "Hey, where's the money?! Money first, then you get to see what's inside."

Osamu looked back to his boss. Ryu narrowed his eyes before snapping his fingers. His long hair brushing against his shoulders as Shun came up behind him. "Shun, show him the money, so he will be quiet."

Shun nodded before flipping open the case. The rat faced leader saw the hundreds of yen the case held before Shun slammed it back shut.

"Now, give us the goods or else no more deal." Ryu said, smiling at the other, "And we wouldn't want that now, would we?"

"Naw, man. Look." The leader opened his own case, prompting Ryu to peer closer. Osamu held his boss back before going to check on the contents by himself first. Osamu nodded before waving Ryu over, but when Ryu came closer the man grinned wider.

Shun caught the look in the other leader's eyes before rushing forward with his speed to swiftly pin the man to the ground. Shun restrained the man before throwing a knife away from his reach. Osamu retrieved the knife from its spot on the ground with his gloves. He flipped it around in his hands before glaring down at the other.

"Nice try," Shun teased, "but you gotta be quicker than that."

The man struggled with Shun's strong grip, "What?! Let me go! Hey, tell your man to let me go."