-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream

"Now, to the final battle to decide who will move on to the semi battle!" Present Mic announced.

The crowd let out a cheer as Shoto and Izuku stepped onto the field.

"Go sho! Go Strawberry!" You cheered.

"Just who the hell are your cheering for?" Katsuki snapped, receiving a flick to his forehead.

"Both of them." You answered, giving a smile. "Are you upset I didn't cheer for you~" You teased. A knowing smile was spread a crossed your lips.

"As if!" He shouted, turning away from you as his face took on a red shade.

"Thanks for waiting, everybody! The first match of the second round is a big match!"

"I must watch..." Ochaco stated, hoarsely. Her eyes looked swollen and were barely open.

"Can you even watch..."

"The man who won a huge victory in the first round and left the audience frozen-From the Hero Course, it's Shoto Todoroki!"

"On the other hand, this guy barely made it past the first round! What kind of fight will he show us this time? From the Hero Course, it's Izuku Midoriya!"

"[Y/n]-San, what do you think of this match?" Iida asked.

You tapped your chin, "It depends if Izuku can get in close. Sure he can create those giant things of air pressure, but it's not enough to get passed Todoroki's ice."

"At this year's Sports Festival, both have shown top-class performances! It's like two great rivals fighting against each other! Now-Midoriya VS Todoroki! Start!"

Immediately Todoroki let a row of sharp ginormous icicles come from out of the ground towards Izuku. Izuku raised him as the same red colored veins appeared, finger flicking it. The air pressure broke through the ice like a boat against the waves.

The cold windy caused the audience to shiver and cry out the shift in temperatures. "So cold!"

"Just as I expected." Todoroki glared, taking in the bruised and slightly disfigured fingers. "He was prepared to injure himself negate the attack."