Chapter 5: One Intense Night - The First of Many

*A/N: As requested, this chapter will focus on Lirry “getting it on”! I hope y’all enjoy it and think it’s not as bad as I thought, ‘cause I’m not that great at writing smut parts. I tried my best though, so I hope y’all appreciate my effort!

To those of you that don’t like/feel uncomfortable reading smut, then either read up to this part: “*WARNING:…*” and just skip the smuttiness until you see: “*END OF… *” and read up to the end, OR just don’t read this chapter! – However, if you do decide to skip this chapter, I do suggest that you at least read the ending (after all that smut), ‘cause that part will lead to the next chapter.

Anyways… ENJOY READING!*

"Liam, please," Harry begs, trying to wrap his legs around the older lad's waist to get some much needed friction on his already very hard cock. He may not be thinking straight at the moment, but as of right now, who cares? Because, really, when Liam is hovering above him, all in his naked glory for Harry to freely observe and  touch, then he is so  going to do as he pleases. And get absolutely anything he wants; as Liam promised earlier.

"I don't know. Maybe you'll try and get away before we can actually start," Liam states teasingly, staring down at Harry and keeping his body just slightly  above Harry's to keep them from actually touching; especially down there.

"No!” the younger lad responds a bit too loudly, tightening his hands around Liam’s biceps. “I mean, I won’t.”

“And how can I be sure that you won’t try anything?”

“Um, I’m right here, beneath you, naked and waiting for you to f*** me. What else could you possibly want?” Harry says sassily.

Liam’s eyes darken as his pupils dilate, clearly approving of Harry’s answer. Although he doesn’t exactly appreciate the sassy tone (reminds him too much of Louis), he decides not to punish Harry for it, since he wants nothing more than to have more than this one night. Punishments can come later if Harry ever misbehaves again. But there is no need to scare him now, so early into what Liam plans for both of them. Because he’s planned this ever since he found out Harry was moving into this house and all the other facts he knows about this curly-haired lad.

Yet, there is still so much to learn about him apparently, he thinks with a soft smile.

“Oh my god – Why are you taking so long?! Can you please just f*** me? You know, stick your cock up my a** and – “

“You’re gonna have to work on your patience, Hazza,” Liam interrupts him as he leans finally leans down and kisses Harry’s neck. “Otherwise, there will be consequences.”

“Right. Cuz you’ll actually ‘punish’ me,” Harry scoffs, rolling his eyes at that last part Liam said.

“You don’t think I would?”

“I don’t think you have the guts to, cuz I know how much this means to you. I’m actually about to let you f*** me, so why don’t you just be appreciative?”

Stopping himself from kissing Harry’s neck and trying not to externally look pissed, Liam pulls away from his neck and stares into Harry’s eyes intensely. He forces a sweet smile on his face and gently lifts one of his hands to Harry’s face and cups his cheek caressingly. Harry looks surprised at Liam’s gentleness, but decides to enjoy it while it lasts as he leans into the older lad’s hand and tries to read what Liam is really thinking.