chapter 7

Thank you for reading! This is important in terms of understanding the chapter so I wouldn't skip. I couldn't figure out how to end the hospital scene  so this chapter skips to when they are released from the hospital. The only thing that happened at the hospital after the hug was talking, feel free to infer whatever you please. Last note, this story is written in omniscient third person perspective, but it follows one character more than the other in each chapter, just wanted to clear that up. Love you all, enjoy this chapter. 

      The sun casted a golden glow over the furrowed brows of a certain blonde. He sat there, legs hanging off the hokage monument , his brain tangled up in his feelings. He was never very good at thinking things through. Usually he would just jump into whatever he was facing with shadow clones, however this was a different type of battle. One he was afraid to face. 

"Its cold up here dobe"  Sasuke said, only receiving a grunt as a reply.

Usually Sasuke wasn't the talkative one.

He sat down beside the slightly shorter boy hoping for something to happen. 

After a few minutes of sitting in silence Naruto finally looked up at the ravenenette, he stared back. Gentle blue eyes  staring into eyes that held the sharingan.  

Naruto decided it would be in character just to go for it. 

He lifted his hand off the cold stone, cupped his best friends face leaning in before placing a soft kiss on Sasukes lips. Sasuke of course kissed back, quite quickly if anything.

This kiss was short lasted yet sweet, also being the first one they had willing shared with each other. 

Naruto pressed his forehead against Sasuke's, who could've sworn he saw the light return to the blondes eyes.

Finally :)) 

I really have no idea what to add to this story after this point. Please leave suggestions or anything you wanna see 😭- a </3