sia

Daegan POV

After getting dressed we went out to the field to play lacrosse which was kinda like Rugby but less fun. I tried to keep an eye on Tenoa, but I was getting too into the game.

That is until that Max fellow was running down the field to the goal post and made a complete detour before slamming his body into Tenoa. He didn't even see it coming and then Bam! he hit him.

I was furious; did nobody see this shit?

He had absolutely no reason to do that to him. He was so small. Couldn't even keep up with us let only stop anyone. Before I knew it, I was sprinting across the field and tackled Max to the fucking ground.

I quickly recovered from my sneak attack, jumping to my feet. That's what he gets for hurting my doll.

Max groaned, opening his eyes to see that I had knocked him off his arse. "What the hell man?", he fumed from the ground, clutching his shoulder like it was gonna fall off.

I snorted, I didn't even tackle him that hard; he was just being overdramatic,"Ye hud th' baw", I grunted shortly before looked back at Tenoa,"Ye guid?", my entire demeanor changed when it came to talking to my baby. (You had the ball. You good?)

My angel sat up on his palms,"I- I think so", he told me, before sitting up. All my relief went out the window when something dark dripped onto his upper lip. He brought his finger to his lip and froze,"Oh no", he whimpered, covering his bloody nose with his hand.

Knowing that that twat made my baby bleed, just made me want to go tackle him again and I was gonna go do just that, but the coaches whistle stopped me.

"What happen?!", he barked looking between all three of us. I don't know why he asked, we all know he saw what the hell happened.

Still, that didn't stop Max from opening his yapper,"It wasn't my fault, dude just came out of nowhere coach", he bitched nodding over at me.

'Weak cunt.'

After a moment, he spoke let out a huff, shaking his head. "Daegan", he said, looking over at me,"Stay back so we can talk", he told me and I snorted,"Tenoa head to the nurses office", he added, cringing at the blood dripping onto his t-shirt.

He just sighed, tilting his head back and I felt myself getting pissed off all over again. "I'll take him coach", Otto offered stepping up from the crowd.

Good, at least I could trust him to keep an eye on my baby. I don't know these other guys and I wasn't planning to.

Coach Craven just shrugged, putting his cap back on his head,"Whatever, and make sure she writes an accident report", he clapped his hands together loudly,"Rest of ya, go get dressed!", he barked and they guys departed.

Max smirked at me as he walked off the field and I shot him a hard glare back. I wasn't scared of him; I could do way worse than just bruise a shoulder.