Chapter 7 - The Butcher's Cut

Authors Note: Seriously folks, please read the warnings for this one and proceed with caution. The second part isn't going be pretty. While we are getting a little fluff and angst between us and Flip on our date, the end is fuckin dark as we get to catch a glimpse of what the Butcher is really capable of.

Posting something this dark is way out of my comfort zone and visceral descriptions of the Butchers sick antics will be few and far between in this fic. So please let me know, your support is appreciated.

WARNINGS: This chapter contains explicit depiction of sexual assault, torture, kidnapping, murder and mutilation! If you do not want to read that, then please either skip this chapter entirely or skip the last half after the ---. You've been warned.

Now: lights, camera, action, and on with the show...

- mads x.

---

You checked your reflection in the mirror, turning your body from side to side to inspect your appearance from all angles to make sure you were presentable for your date. And if truth be told, you looked fucking hot!

You kept on your dress shirt, which was casual enough when you undid a few of the top buttons and swapped out your flares for a high waisted skirt that cut off half way up your thighs. Your heeled boots remained too, and you changed your underwear to something more sexy - black lace and barely there.

If the night went well, hopefully what you were wearing under your skirt would indeed matter.

As for your face...eek, Monday had really taken it out of you.

While the bruising on your jaw had subsided significantly in the last few days, there was still a red mark that ghosted your jaw where you were struck. You'd concealed the bruise to the best of your ability with makeup, paining a thin layer of lipstick over your lips to hid the small slice still visible on your lips. Swiping more mascara on your lashes, you were content with your appearance for your impromptu date.

But after the bloody events of Monday night, it's not like Flip hasn't seen you looking your absolute worst. It could only get better from here.

Satisfied with your appearance, you collected Flips dry-cleaned coat from your wardrobe, and with one final spritz of perfume, you headed for your knight in shining plaid.

But before you left, of course you had to crack the cap of the whisky Flip had brought you, taking a rather large swig in the name of liquid courage with the painkillers for your side - your mother, the nurse, would turn in her grave if she knew. Replacing the cap, you looked over at the flowers you'd hurriedly placed in a vase and set in pride of place in the centre of your bedroom window.

God, you wanted this man. Not only was he the type of man to spontaneously bring you flowers and ask you out to the drive in, but he was the type that would care for you when you were low...and he was built like a god among men.

You descended the stairs excitedly, exiting out into the frightfully cold night. Christ, wearing a skirt in the Colorado winter better be fucking worth it.

Entering the Billy's, your eyes immediately found Flip standing at the bar, in the exact spot he'd been standing when you first met him and tried to give him alcohol poisoning with a heavy pour. You hand found his shoulder, very intentionally so you could feel the solidity of his muscles beneath the layers of plaid.

"You're late." He said sternly, his voice rumbling through his chest and up through your hand. "I won't stand for tardiness." He teased, smirking as he turned to meet you.