seven

— stargazing '

vii. wtf!

one year later

clararomero

liked by pokimanelol, conangray, dojacat and 7,246,853 others

clararomero AHHHHHH!

view all 6,203 comments

conangray CLARAAAA
clararomero CONANNNN

addisonraee you look AMAZING
clararomero all u miss 

dojacat 🔥🔥
clararomero meow...

pokimanelol proud of what you've become <3
clararomero couldn't have done it without you 🖤

user i miss her gaming

valkyrae miss you!
clararomero miss you more 😤🤍

Who Is Clara Romero & Why Does She Have Over 30 Million Followers on Instagram?

At only 21 years old, Clara Romero has amassed 32.3 million Instagram followers and is releasing her debut album, Stargazing, this year.

But where did she come from? You can trace her rise to fame from Youtube and Twitch. She played video games with popular creators and met David Dobrik at her 21st birthday, in LA; everyone discovered her from there.

David Dobrik appeared in her first music video and his name is consistently linked to hers. A Daily Mail headline, "David Dobrik's protégée Clara Romero taunts her toned tummy in sexy bralette as she makes leggy exit in tiny skirt after dinner in LA" (obviously this headline is problematic in many other ways, but they make it seem like Clara is David's).

But she's pulling away from David — and pivoting to "slinky R&B" (as one site described it) with her new album. On the first single, released last summer, Clara sings, "never thought you'd be so damn hard to replace / i swear i don't mean to be this way." Fans went crazy after hearing her lines.

Was she talking about David?

let's go over this past year, clara quit streaming because of her feelings for someone she barely knew, decided to take an interest in music, first single hit #2 on the billboards. a deadly virus spread all over the world, putting everyone in quarantine. liam reached out after clara announced everything, since then, they've been 'together'? something like that.

liam held his box tight, towering beside clara. the two walked down the main room where they host tons of charity events, they only know because they've been to so many together.

liam walked beside clara with straight face, half of it covered by his mask. he took notice that every floor had a map of the entire apartment complex, along with the campus.

the two were practically opposites. ever since clara's actual rise to fame, she's been more enthusiastic and open. there's no negativity to be seen.

liam has changed a lot too, he's less clingy, more quiet, and definitely more mature. clearly he has learned from past mistakes.

they both walked down the halls that led them to their room, where the room next door was wide open, yelling came from inside.

clara looked up to liam, he was noticing it too.

"not our problem, ignore it." his deep voice spoke.

the voices got louder and louder, meaning the two people were coming closer to the door. liam was busy with trying to find the apartment keys, the two people are gonna see liam and clara outside if they decide to leave their room.

clara was inpatient as the voices grew louder by the second.

it wasn't that big of a deal, honestly. it would just be so awkward to know that some couple just heard your whole argument.

soon enough, the voices got loud enough and reached the door.

a tall guy with dark hair and tattoos covering his arms walked out with a short brunette by his side.

her eyes widened, realizing who that was. "jordan?"

the same jordan she used to be friends with.

the two never really "broke up" they just didn't talk as often as they used to.

"this another one of the girls you cheated on me with?!" the brunette yelled.

jordan looked at clara confused. "i swear i don't fucking know her!"

the girl laughed and clenched her jaw, "she just said your name, she obviously knows you." she turned to clara, "you can keep him."

the girl walked off, purposely bumping into clara.

jordan turned to the two, "what the fuck is your problem?" he yelled.

clara pulled down her mask far enough for him to see her full face.

"holy shit!"

-ˋˏ a/n

i took so long to update IM SO SORRY!!!! i kinda held back on editing this book because i never liked the ending but i've been working on it a lot outside of school, expect more chapters in the future!! love u guys