three

— stargazing '

iii. who?

clara smiled at the thought of being with all her friends, finally. she ran to her bedroom and tried to find a suitcase large enough for about 5 days.

"you're really going?" liam spoke from behind her, clara was sitting on the edge of her bed looking at shoes in her closet.

"you're not?"

"i wanted to spend the weekend with you," liam answered, with blush appearing on his face.

"these are your friends too, plus we always have time there." she smiled, trying to convince him and make sure he comes on the trip.

liam stood in silence for a moment until he agreed, "we just need to grab things from my house." clara jumped at his response and tried to hurry up with the packing.

being with her friends would be so good for her health, all these amazing people would make her so happy.

the plane ride to los angeles was the worst part of the entire trip. clara felt uneasy as the plane took off up until it landed.

clararomero

liked by pewdiepie, corpse_husband, jamescharles and 931,492 others

clararomero old pic or something bc im going somewhere or something. 

view all comments

fuslie what a HOTTIEE
     clararomero GIRL I LOVE YOU

tfue lets hang
     clararomero sheesshhh sugar daddy omw
     user LMAOOO CLARAMDHKF
     user GET THAT BANK

jamescharles ✨✨✨

corpse_husband la bound ??🤞 
     clararomero maybe 🙌

after exiting the airport, a wave of relief hit both of them, knowing that they'll be partying with friends in moments.

a black suv pulled up to take them to the house, only a 10 minute ride. she was still a little nervous about meeting this many people in one day, liam tried to calm her down.

"what if they hate me? what if the house is like super big and i get lost? what if i don't know most of those fucking people? oh my god, what if i embarrass myself in front of rae." she ranted, liam was tired of her 'what ifs' and pretended to listen.

by the time she realized that none of those things would happen they arrived at the house. all of the lights were on, "im a bit more calm but i thought they'd be asleep or something."

the front door swung open in front of the two, "they're here!" poki smiled.

people were already gathered by the door, but now to meet clara and liam. many of the people there were a bit too famous for her.

"no fuckin way..." liam said under his breath as he shook hands with schlatt.

clara showed so much excitement when she saw jschlatt. "OH MY GOD WHAT!" her face plastered a smile the entire time meeting these people. 3 guys came up to them, only 2 she's recognized.

after meeting about 10 people, everyone moved to the living room where there were more than 40 people, the house was big enough to invite more people over, which is what they did.

"didn't tfue dm you? you should ask him to come!" poki exclaimed. clara looked down and shook her head.

"isn't this enough people?" rae blurted.

"boring..." a girl beside her laughed.

she got up and moved over to a smaller room, where only a few guys were playing some sort of card game. one of them were dylan, her editor. 

"hey dylan," she gave a nervous smile, she thought dylan was one of the most attractive people shes worked with.

"hey!" he looked up with a smile, "come sit." he patted on his lap as a joke but instead she took the empty seat between dylan and some other guy. 

"its not to early for the pullback?" a deep voice spoke.

her eyes shifted up and down the guys body, what the hell did he just say? he had dark hair covering his forehead. he was slouched in his seat looking down to his phone. her curiosity was getting the best of her. instead of thinking about corpse, she took a sip of a bottle on the table in the small room.

"what're you guys drinking here?" she gagged.

"kombucha." the deep voice responded, without even looking up.

rae barged into the room, "clara! you have to see this!" her slurred words came off as very happy.

"clara?" the deep voice looked up and met her eyes.

"oh, you and corpse met?!" she smiled.