Part 12 - tea is real

Title made by yours truly 😌✌🏻

"Word has it you kissed Oliver"

I look him and say "It was spin the bottle"

He scoffs and says "Like that's any better"

I look behind him and see Cedric coming up behind. "We're leaving Julia, now"

He grabs my wrist and pulls me away from Draco.

We walk out the door and Oliver is already outside "What was he doing, Julia?" Cedric shouts as we walk home

"He-" I stop and look at Oliver

"He was talking about you" Cedric scoffs at me and I turn to face the ground and we walk back in silence.

We get home and I run to my room and slam the door. What is going on. My life was fine before I even laid eyes on Oliver.

I hear a knock on the door and it opens before I can even say anything. My uncle comes through the door "Hey, Ced told me what happened." He sits on my bed.

"What is going on?" I say falling back into my bed

"Yeah Margie also told me everything. If I can give advice on one thing, I never really liked that Malfoy boy"

I sit up.''It's not his fault he's like that, it's his dads!"

He puts his hands up in surrender "Ok, ok" I lay back down

"We are going to watch a movie, you should join us"

I nod my head and stand up and go down stairs where everyone is. I sit next to Oliver as the movie starts.

A few hours later I must have fallen asleep, I wake up and see that Oliver is resting his head on my lap. The feeling in my stomach happens again. I don't see anyone around so I give a gentle kiss on Oliver's forehead. And move his head on a pillow.

I go downstairs into the basement where Cedric and his parents are.

"OoOoOoOo Julia's got a boyfriend"

My aunt slaps his shoulder "Cedric Diggory you cut that out right now" I look at her then at Cedric

"Well he's not wrong" I say as I sit down "I do have a boyfriend. Just not Oliver though"

He rolls his eyes and we chat about Christmas and going back to school. A few minutes of talking, Oliver comes down stairs and sits on the floor next to me.

The sun goes down really fast. I head upstairs to my bed. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve so I lay down in my bed and continue to read my book.

I leave the door open and Oliver comes into my room and sits on my bed. I look up from my book but don't move my head.

He is staring at my suitcase "Do you like me?" Oliver says not looking up from the fixed spot on the ground he was staring at.

I place down my book "Honestly, yeah I really like you Oliver." I say with a smile "But I can't"

"yes you can just break up with Draco" He looks at me

"I can't"

"Why"

"Because!" I shout "Because I think-" He leans over me and kisses my lips cutting me off. I look at him then close my eyes. What. The. Actually. Hell.