20 | Milly

Part Twenty:
A Little Early Admission

I curved my spine as Trevor thrust his length harshly in and out of me from behind, earning himself a scream of pleasure from my lips. He pushed down gently on the small of my back, in turn causing it to arch in a way that forced my arms out in front of me and my backside in the air. He groaned lowly, leaning over my body to press his lips by my ear as he continued his torture in the most heavenly way possible.

My entire body shook as he railed me the way he'd been wanting to all week. Finally, I was able to enjoy our afternoon activities without feeling immense pain. He purred praises in my ear, calling me pet names he knew I loved as his hand reached around my waist, sliding between my thighs and using his index finger to rub at my sweet spot, sending me to cloud nine.

I curled his cotton sheets around the palms of my hands, crying his name as he whispered sweet nothings against my lobe.

It had been the same since Monday afternoon. Trevor and I would get home, set up to study, and end up tearing each others clothes off in less than five minutes. It wasn't like I was complaining, or anything. In fact, this new step in our relationship had my head spinning and my heart racing as he consumed my every waking thought.

His parents weren't home yet, they wouldn't be home for another hour at least, and Trevor had taken that opportunity faster then I could encourage him. He pushed deeper into me, harder, making sure that I knew exactly who I belonged to, and in turn reminding me that he was mine.

Sure, neither of us had the courage to confess, but we knew we both wanted something, and for the moment, we were both content in showing rather then speaking words.

After another painfully beautiful five minutes of being brutally pounded as I gripped tightly onto his headboard for support, Trevor finished with a husky moan. His movements became sloppy and feverish as he gripped at my chin, tilting my head to face him and blessed me with a sensual, albeit clumsy kiss. I whined rapturously against his lips, gasping as he pulled himself out for the eighth time that week, and left a lazy peck to the crest of my forehead.

Trevor disappeared towards the living room, giving me time to clean myself up. By the time he had returned, a full glass of ice cold water in left hand, I was comfortably lying out flat on his comforter, one of his t-shirts thrown carelessly over my head and my hair pulled into a messy bun. He placed the water on his desk, smirking down at me as he crawled into the space by my side.

Without a word, Trevor lifted me by the waist, pulling me towards him and placing me gently on his lap, one leg either side of his thighs. He kept one arm wrapped securely around my body, the other coming to pull my hair from its bun and toy with the ends of my brunette locks as I adjusted the t-shirt I had acquired around my figure.

"Sexy little girl," he purred, reaching out to capture my bottom lip between his teeth. "I much prefer that shirt on you."

Giggling, I brushed my nose gently against his. "So, I can keep it, then?"

"I don't think so," he grinned, still combing his fingers through my dishevelled hair. "But feel free to wear it any time."

"Any time?" I asked, quirking a single eyebrow in his direction.

With a chuckle, he pressed the tips of his fingers into the most sensitive parts of my hips, effectively jolting me into a squeamish fit of laughter. "It's gonna cost you, though. You can wear my clothes on one condition."