Between Us Would Be Impossible

The stars were fading, and the clouds were coming in. It soon began raining because of the cold front we would be having tomorrow. I convinced Jimin to give the girl a chance just as friends, and to apologize to her parents for misbehaving like a brat when she's already an adult. 

We ran in laughter to the porch and dried ourselves off before going back in the house. As Jimin left to the dining room where her parents waited, I walked to my room to get out of my wet uniform. Going inside my room I thought back to what I told Jimin about giving Lia a chance. 

It made me feel jealous or a feeling of not wanting Lia to take Jimin away. I changed from my maid dress to some shorts, and a t-shirt when I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Come in." I said looking to the door thinking it would be Lucas.

Jimin came in walking slowly with her hands in her pockets, and a mischievous smile on her face.

"Well that's a first, you don't usually knock." I smirked.

"I talked to my parents, and Lucas escorted them out. I apologized to Lia for acting the way I did." She said taking a seat on my bed.

"Well, what does that have to do with me?" I asked.

"Don't know, I just wanted to come up and tell you because...well I really don't know I felt like I wanted to see you." She put her hands on her neck and laid across my bed.

"But you just saw me a few minutes ago outside." I said densely. Jimin looked at me, and shrugged. 

She was acting weird, and it didn't seem like her to be this nice. I made my way to the other side of my bed to put my apron in the drawer and tripped over Jimin's leg that was sticking out. She trapped me with both her feet, locking my ankles together. I couldn't take another step.

"C'mon Jimin, I need to get to my drawer." I told her half laughing, half serious softly tapping her leg. We both broke out in laughter that filled the room.

"Jimin stop, c'mon I'm not playing." I said trying not to laugh.

"I'm not playing either." She said laughing and sitting up on the bed.

She started tickling me and I couldn't take it anymore, I was laughing so much I started crying, and tripped over falling on my bed next to her. She flipped over and I could feel her body heat on mine. I felt extremely awkward and couldn't blink or even say a word. I was hypnotized by her. Our faces were close and our bodies were pressed together. I could feel her weight taking a toll on me.

"I-I thought you said you didn't pay attention to your employees." I was more than nervous.

"I don't but you..I don't know what it is." She looked blinded by the moment, like she didn't know how to convey what she was thinking.

"I-" I said but she interrupted me.

"I'm sorry, I think it's the wine or something." She shook her head, and stood up.

I was taken aback by what just happened. I was stunned and I felt a bit of dissatisfaction when she pulled away, I was hoping for something far greater than just our bodies being squashed together. I felt selfish, and like my standards didn't match her. Who was I kidding? I would never be more than an employee to Jimin. The one she truly belonged with was Lia who was beautiful, classy, and apparently rich.

"Goodnight Winter, remember you have to be out and about at 6am." She closed the door behind her.

I was left there on my bed. I hadn't moved. I didn't even look at Jimin leave, I just heard her voice. I felt embarrassed. I should of made a move. I felt like such an idiot for letting my nerves take over my body, and my words closing in on me. 

I wanted more of Jimin and I couldn't help but admit that I felt an immense attraction towards her now. One that wasn't mutual. I turned on my side, and went to sleep thinking about how things would be if I was Lia and not a maid.

A/n: Winrina/Jiminjeong one shot (smut), soon!